• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Virtual Herf Cigar Tasting Event

CBoukal

Impeached Staff Member
In the past we have done a few virtual tastings on the Saturday night Virtual herfs. So many of us enjoyed it that we think it should become a regular thing. I am thinking we do it once a month, lets say the 2nd Saturday of the month starting on March 13th. I'll try and get a thread posted a month out so we can select cigars that people can either buy locally or order as a single/fiver from online retailers. We can select boxes that can't be bought in the US but that creates a lot of shipping expense.

If you have never joined the Vherf, please feel free to join in the fun during these events and any Saturday night!!!! Great brothers, great cigars, great spirits, great stories and even greater friendships.

Please post a cigar you'd like to smoke and review at the first event. I'll gather the list together and either post a poll or we can poll it on the Vherf to decide which one we will smoke so everyone has time to acquire the smoke.

Schedule:
March 20th @ 9pm EST. (vherf starts earlier but this will give everyone time to get logged in)
Padron 2000 maduro

April 17th @ 9pm EST (vherf starts earlier but this will give everyone time to get logged in)
Cabaiguan Guapos Maduro

May 8th @ 9pm EST (vherf starts earlier but this will give everyone time to get logged in)
Crowned Heads JD Howard Reserve

June 12th @ 9pm EST (vherf starts earlier but this will give everyone time to get logged in)
Alec Bradley sungrown

July 10th @ 9pm EST (vherf starts earlier but this will give everyone time to get logged in)
My Father’s “The Judge”

August 21st @ 9pm EST (vherf starts earlier but this will give everyone time to get logged in)
FSG Gordo

The list:
Illusione MK Ultra - @CBoukal
Illusione MJ 12 Maduro - @CBoukal
Arturo Fuente WOAM - @TexasTraveler (Harder to find)
Tatuaje Regios Reserva - @modo22
MCW Liga I - @kann (Not locally sourced but inexpensive enough to get a fiver)
Undercrown Sun Grown Gordo (torp) - @kann
Archetype Axis Mundi corona, and, Sage Advice robusto - @kann
Rojas Statement - @H. Vachon
Work of Art Maduro

My Father’s “The Judge” - @TexasTraveler
Alec bradley sungrown - @Thoughts
FSG Gordo - @kann
Crowned Heads JD Howard Reserve - @kann
Cabaiguan Guapos Maduro - @CBoukal & @modo22
Padron 2000 maduro - @drunkfish3

Last edited:
Love the idea of making this a staple on the VHerf or for anyone that can’t make the Saturday night VHerf having the option to smoke that month’s selection within a few days of VHerf... My addition to the list would be an Arturo Fuente WOAM and My Father’s “The Judge”, both seem like a classic to me...

I am in.
Not sure what my night of the 13th will look like as we will be ending a bball tournament, but I know how late yall stay up!!

Chad, I will 2nd your Cabaiguan Guapos Maduro. I will also add a Tatuaje Regios Reserva.

Not sure what my night of the 13th will look like as we will be ending a bball tournament, but I know how late yall stay up!!
Like Aaron said above, if you miss it I will be creating a review thread for that specific cigar so everyone can post their thoughts on it as well so you can just tag along on that when you can't make it.

I know how late yall stay up!!
Always up!

I am not sure what 3/13 looks like for me, as we will be nomadic during that time, but it has been forever since I had a Guapos Maduro, so that would be my choice. I am going to assume my shop has them, I guess I will need to have a look see.

I have a WOAM and a Padron 7000m in my stash, but if we plan far enough out I can order and have a middleman send them my way. I also recommend (that I have on hand):

Undercrown Sun Grown Gordo (torp)
FSG Gordo
Archetype Axis Mundi corona, and, Sage Advice robusto

Here are the first 2 cigar tasting cigars and dates. We would LOVE for everyone on CP to come and join us on the virtual herf on the dates and times below to do a group tasting of these cigars. They should be able to be found at your local stores or easily online as a single or 5 pack. If you truly can't find them them please reach out to myself or anyone else who has already posted in this thread and we will help you

March 13th @ 9pm EST. (vherf starts earlier but this will give everyone time to get logged in)
Padron 2000 maduro

April 10th @ 9pm EST (vherf starts earlier but this will give everyone time to get logged in)
Cabaiguan Guapos Maduro

May 8th @ 9pm EST (vherf starts earlier but this will give everyone time to get logged in)

June 12th @ 9pm EST (vherf starts earlier but this will give everyone time to get logged in)
Alec Bradley sungrown

July 10th @ 9pm EST (vherf starts earlier but this will give everyone time to get logged in)
My Father’s “The Judge”

August 14th @ 9pm EST (vherf starts earlier but this will give everyone time to get logged in)
FSG Gordo

This is a great idea! Sat nights are difficult for me, but I hope to be able to join in the fun at least once.