• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Visting Orlando & Tampa

thechenman

No One of Consequence
Hello BOTLs...I am seeking a little advice. Heading down to FL tonight for a wedding. First Orlando then Tampa Bay. What I am looking for is some suggestions of some great cigar spots to check out, experience and buy some cigars. I know the Corona Cigar Co. (all 3 of them) from trips to Orlando while taking my son to DisneyWorld, but would like to hear other suggstions. Also looking for suggestions in Tampa (Ybor City). If anyone could offer me some advice from your personal experiences, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Go to "King Corona", I'm pretty sure that's the name at least. Right in the middle of Ybor. Can smoke outside on the patio or inside where it has a nice bar. Decent selection of smokes for a good price. On your way out make sure to visit Tampa Sweethearts a couple blocks away from Ybor.

Plan your day accordingly if stopping by Tampa Sweethearts ... only open until 5PM weekdays and 9AM to 1PM on saturday.

Go to "King Corona", I'm pretty sure that's the name at least. Right in the middle of Ybor. Can smoke outside on the patio or inside where it has a nice bar. Decent selection of smokes for a good price. On your way out make sure to visit Tampa Sweethearts a couple blocks away from Ybor.

Plan your day accordingly if stopping by Tampa Sweethearts ... only open until 5PM weekdays and 9AM to 1PM on saturday.

What they said! If you get the chance, stop by Tampa Humidor. They have a great place, selection and good pricing.

Ken

Thanks for your recommendations...look forward to the opporunity to check these places out.