• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vote for My Smoke!

Feynnehrun

Okok first off...I know the list isn't full of super premiums or anything...in fact I believe most of these are just from CI sampler packs But as I learn from your reviews and try new things obviously my collection will evolve and so will this topic in the future :)

Tonight I will smoke one of these 5 cigars....
Diesel unholy Cocktail
Graycliff 1666
Rocky Patel renaissance
Perdomo Reserve Criollo 10th ann.
G2 Turbo

I'm going to let you guys vote on my smoke! Be nice now :) Not sure which ones if any are complete dog rockets :p gonna go read up now! Enjoy.

Okok first off...I know the list isn't full of super premiums or anything...in fact I believe most of these are just from CI sampler packs But as I learn from your reviews and try new things obviously my collection will evolve and so will this topic in the future :)

Tonight I will smoke one of these 5 cigars....
Diesel unholy Cocktail
Graycliff 1666
Rocky Patel renaissance
Perdomo Reserve Criollo 10th ann.
G2 Turbo

I'm going to let you guys vote on my smoke! Be nice now :) Not sure which ones if any are complete dog rockets :p gonna go read up now! Enjoy.

Havent tried any of the above cigars, sorry bro!

I've tried a couple of them, but I think you'll get the most enjoyment out of the Perdomo 10th. The Rocky Renn was pretty good when it came out, but it's changed.

+1 for perdomo. I'll be smoking the winning cigar in about 3 hours....afterward I'll post my Newb review!

2 votes lol Perdomo 10th wins! Visit the review forum to see my thoughts on This stick. Thanks for playing :)