• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wanting New Humidor

DaBears

Hello all. I am new to this site and wanted to say hey! I'm new to the cigar hobby as well and have been enjoying them greatly. My 100 ct humidor glass top broke...due to my wife's handling it improperly and dropped it. So she said I can buy a new one! Of course bigger is better!

My question for the group of BOTL is what is your thoughts/opinions on this humidor? Pros and Cons welcome of course. Thank you in advance.3076730768

Everyone is different. I prefer as little glass as possible. It depends on how many cigars you have and your budget more than anything. I'd recommend heading over to our introduction page and post an intro. If you plan to stick around a while here you are going to want to go WAY bigger in size for your humidor.

Everyone is different. I prefer as little glass as possible. It depends on how many cigars you have and your budget more than anything. I'd recommend heading over to our introduction page and post an intro. If you plan to stick around a while here you are going to want to go WAY bigger in size for your humidor.
agree if your not set on a humidor I would recommend a cooler. So much easier and more stable. Used them for years to I recently got a large cabinet with a humidifier and controller.

A cooler and beads is the most stable storage you can get for the money. Even with a nice desktop, they are fantastic for storage and aging.

Most will say the more glass panels, the more opportunity for humidity to leak out. Personally, I use a cooler with humidity beads. Not much to look at, but effective.