• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WARNING! Pics added, finally.....

gunsandcigars88

He will take you to a Cigar shop called Heroes and Legacies. Pics to follow in a few hours.....
B

Edit: Ok, so I am back finally and finally have the pics off of Jakes camera. Here they are fellas. My budget for smokes on this trip was $100-$150. Obviously by the pics I went over budget. Not over what I had to spend, but more than planned on. I can't wait to get to smoking these babies.
B

http://pic50.picturetrail.com/VOL1641/7845...5/366234945.jpg

http://pic50.picturetrail.com/VOL1641/7845...5/366234978.jpg

http://pic50.picturetrail.com/VOL1641/7845...5/366234899.jpg

http://pic50.picturetrail.com/VOL1641/7845...5/366235038.jpg

The pic of the Nording freehand doesn't even give the pipe justice. It is a beautiful pipe.
B

Ooooh, that's a GOOD shop, that is!

Did your Visa card catch fire and burn to the ground? :laugh:

~Boar

Brandon finally made it down to see you Jake? Wow, pigs do fly out of asses on occasion.. :sign: :laugh:

Very nice shop. Their prices are kind of all over the place, but never too bad.

Some of the Opus prices were a little steep, but not bad. Their GOF, Don Carlos Anniversario, and Opus A's were all dead on though. The only thing that was really too high was the Hemmingway Classic Maduro at $14 each. Needless to say I didn't buy any of those.

Guys, I know its been more than a few hours, but I didn't get time to get the pics off of Jakes camera and on here before we left for Houston. Which was actually a good thing. We got into some more good stuff in Houston, so I had to re-take the pics anyway. They will be up in a little while.
B

Edit: for spelling

Last time I was up that way most of their Opus X was a few bucks over MSRP . . . but they had BBMF tubos at $65, VSG Spellbounds at $11, and Camacho Liberty '06 at $10 a coffin.

I broke out in a sweat keeping myself from maxing every card in my wallet! :laugh:

~Boar

Last time I was up that way most of their Opus X was a few bucks over MSRP . . . but they had BBMF tubos at $65, VSG Spellbounds at $11, and Camacho Liberty '06 at $10 a coffin.

I broke out in a sweat keeping myself from maxing every card in my wallet! :laugh:

~Boar

I wish they still had BBMF tubos. I didn't look at the VSG prices, or the Camacho I had spent enough on the DC Anni.
B

I'm a bad influence. :whistling:

Oh, Brandon....those photos are still missing a few... ;)

Brandon finally made it down to see you Jake? Wow, pigs do fly out of asses on occasion.. :sign: :laugh:

Yeah, I was surprised when I got the call too.

Yes Nick, I finally made it. I said that I would make it, it just took a little while because of how long a drive it is. Needed to make it a few days to make it worth the drive. But I am here now!!!!! :thumbs:
B

What that's it? Here I was thinking you were gonna buy some good cigars :p.

Some nice pick ups there gentleman, sounds like one hell of a shopping spree. Congrats!

Hey Brandon,

Let me know what you think of those Don Carlos. I bought a box a few weeks back and have already been into them...ahahahaha..And I thought I'd keep them for a while..(Yeah right).

Anyway I am finding these to be super great smokes.

Art

Some of the Opus prices were a little steep, but not bad. Their GOF, Don Carlos Anniversario, and Opus A's were all dead on though. The only thing that was really too high was the Hemmingway Classic Maduro at $14 each. Needless to say I didn't buy any of those.

It was interesting, I found some stuff that was high and some that was low when I was there last. The shop I usually go to sells everything at MSRP so it was pretty easy to see what was high and low on the smokes I buy regularly.

~Boar

I bought 3 of those '06 liberties thinking they were way more than that, and I was pleasantly surprised. I would've bought all of them if I had known they were $10.

Hey Brandon,

Let me know what you think of those Don Carlos. I bought a box a few weeks back and have already been into them...ahahahaha..And I thought I'd keep them for a while..(Yeah right).

Anyway I am finding these to be super great smokes.

Art

I smoked a 2007 single that I had on Wednesday night. I was floored by that smoke, fantastic it was. This box are all cigars from 2006 so I am really ready to get into them. My brother will be coming to town this weekend for a little reception thing for his college graduation. We will be smoking a couple of these 2006 DC anni's at that. Not sure yet which vitolas though, that will be up to him.
B