• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Watch City Slices -- group split

Scap

I just put an order in at Watch City Cigars for "Watch City Slices".

When it lands, I'll update anyone that has shown interest. Price is $3.62/ounce plus shipping via USPS Flat Rate.

For some great reviews you can look here.

I just put an order in at Watch City Cigars for "Watch City Slices".

When it lands, I'll update anyone that has shown interest. Price is $3.62/ounce plus shipping via USPS Flat Rate.

For some great reviews you can look here.
The stuff looks like a giant processed dog treat.... 😂

Watch_City_Slice__84111.1525907593.jpg

Just got an update from USPS, this package shows to be arriving around Friday....but it's not guaranteed, and USPS being USPS, I'm not holding my breath.

I'd be down for an ounce. You can just stick it in the pass when it comes around.

Got me some resting on my homemade bamboo flake cutting board.
Getting ready to shove it in a bowl and sit my butt on the couch outside, and turn my brain off for a few hours.
IMG_20200528_191137.jpg

Let us know how it is. I’m in the process of getting my wife’s grandfathers pipe to start trying some soon. Hopefully.
It's really good.
I'm a Latakia nut, but these Burley Blends are definitely growing on me. Great warm weather smoke.
This bowl has been going for over 2 hours, and I'm sad that it's getting down to the bottom.

Get that pipe, then post up a wish list. I'm sure one of us will cover you up in plenty of stuff to try.

Did you want to get in on the split?

Oh shoot I thought I had originally responded that I was in....maybe I didn't, maybe I'm losing it. If theres any left I'd definitely be down to try some, if not no worries!

Oh shoot I thought I had originally responded that I was in....maybe I didn't, maybe I'm losing it. If theres any left I'd definitely be down to try some, if not no worries!
Maybe you did in the other thread. I'm scatter brained lately....lol
I've got plenty left, so shoot me a PM.

Maybe you did in the other thread. I'm scatter brained lately....lol
I've got plenty left, so shoot me a PM.

We all are! I can't keep anything straight these days. PM incoming.