• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

We are in Arizona for a couple weeks

CigarMan Andy

Traveling Herf Man
I am traveling again. This time I am in the Phoenix area for the next week. I will be doing a Cesar Cigars Event / Cigars for Warriors at Scottsdale Cigar Club tomorrow, 11-14-14. Would love to smoke with some of you. 

We leave here and go to Tucson for a few days, then back to CA. NorCal. SF and Sac... Then we work our way back south... Find me and mention CigarPass and I will give you a Cesar Cigar. We were just rated 94 Maduro Torpedo, 94 Habano Torpedo and 96 Habano No.3.

Hey CigarAndy,
I'm not in AZ anymore, but if you have time, you should drop in at Cigar King which isn't too far from that location you mentioned. It has a great selection and if you ask to see their warehouse, you might find something that you'd never find anywhere else (Like those Liga Privada A's i found a few years ago and CP members snatched up). If you're in Chandler, drop by Fox Cigar Bar, another fantastic place.

Sorry I missed this.  Did you make it down to Tucson?

Just for a day and a half. Sorry I missed you. Went to Tubac as well. Grouchy is now selling Cesar...

We are back in CA at Menifee till Sunday, then VACATION for a week. Then off to the north.