• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

We are really going to have to make Bill start paying for these mailboxes...

kann

One Leg Of Fury.
Thanks, @CigSid. I was expecting something we had come to an agreement on, but rules of engagement obviously don't matter to Bill, and the embassy was nearly destroyed from the inside. And here I was just worried about being the one to spread COVID about the place and be the cause of shutting down international matters of state... If Bill is going to do something, Bill is going to do it the way Bill wants to do it. It's not even worth trying to reason with the man, anymore. :D

Thank you so much, brother. This made my day, my week, my month, and even my year!

Thanks, @CigSid. I was expecting something we had come to an agreement on, but rules of engagement obviously don't matter to Bill, and the embassy was nearly destroyed from the inside. And here I was just worried about being the one to spread COVID about the place and be the cause of shutting down international matters of state... If Bill is going to do something, Bill is going to do it the way Bill wants to do it. It's not even worth trying to reason with the man, anymore. :D

Thank you so much, brother. This made my day, my week, my month, and even my year!
Friends!

Here we go again, Bill is gonna have customs searching boxes again....Nice hit Bill!