• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Welcome POKER/RALPHANATOR/DIGITAL GUY!

Ya beat me Rob, I was JUST about to welcome the new trio! :)Poker, Ralphanator and SLR -- welcome to CigarPass.com. If you guys ever require assistance or have questions, we're all happy to help.Thanks for joining!

poker's here!!!! I'm getting the heck outta here. LMAO Just kidding my friend! Gotta get SLR to send in some pics of his tattoos too. Now this is a guy loyal to his habanos!!

Hey Yeah!
Welcome!
These guys were great at the SoCal herf. I showed up a bit late... this awsome raffle was just rounding out, I'm talking some primo prizes. I wasn't early enough to get it on it, So Poker (this guy beems hospitality) starts handing me some primo habanos, Ralphinators slipping me another, then SLR is pushing an Opus my way, someone's giving me a hat... next thing I know I'm setting in a barber chair smoking and talking with some of the nicest guys you could chance to meet. DigitalGuy it was a pleasure meeting and talking with you. Thanks for the Coffee. You all made my first herf so fun! I look forward to smoking with you guys again.
Poker thanks for those excellent smokes and the personal tour of Maxamars and the Havana Club. Many kudos to you and the crew that put on the HERF.