• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Welcome to Philadelphia... Home of Mt. Pitchmore!

Yeah... their pitching lineup should be illegal :laugh:

Holy crap, I am glad the Reds are not in their division.

You know your pitching is A-one, when the World Series MVP from 3 yrs.
ago is your number 4 starter!

Chemyst :cool:

THIS JUST IN!!!!!

In order to promote parity in the National League this upcoming baseball season, Commissioner Bud Selig announced today that he will not approve the Cliff Lee signing unless the Phillies agree not use a fifth starter this season. The good news is that he has approved a promotion submitted by Phillies GM Rueben Amaro that will allow lucky fan contest winners to pitch every 5th day.

They should have never traded him to Seattle when they picked up Holladay. I mean if they can now afford to have both on thier pay roll this coming year they could of last year also when Lee's salary was lower then the new contract one.....

I would imagine Werth's leaving freed up some space. But I agree that he shouldn't have been allowed to leave.

As a popular local DFW radio station says on one of their promos:

It's always sunny in Philladelphia, especially if you like a guy who was 0-2 in the 2010 World Series!

LOLOL

The Rangers will be fine without him...they led their division by 10 games before he even showed up. Hopefully they can get another decent pitcher to take his place though.

We'll send Blanton to Texas, for a decent right hand bat, say .285 .

Chemyst :cool: