• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Well boys, the Cutler drama continues..

denverdog

Not now chief, I’m in the F**kin zone.
Based on some local reports he is going to ask to be traded due to discussion break downs yesterday after a conference call with our new coach, Josh McDaniels. I don't know what to think. Yes, Cutler is a baby but he is damn good and could be an excellent franchise quarterback.

Anyway, who wants him and what do we get in exchange? Lets play GM.

Link 1

Link 2

Based on some local reports he is going to ask to be traded due to discussion break downs yesterday after a conference call with our new coach, Josh McDaniels. I don't know what to think. Yes, Cutler is a baby but he is damn good and could be an excellent franchise quarterback.

Link 1

Link 2
I'll give you Jake Delhomme and and a bag to put over your head in case he gets you to the playoffs! :laugh:

Give me Cutler and your first round pick for Julius Peppers....

Cutler and our first round for Peppers?

We do need a DE like crazy but I don't think so buddy. Cutler was #9 overall and our pick this year is #12 overall!

Cutler and our first round for Peppers?

We do need a DE like crazy but I don't think so buddy. Cutler was #9 overall and our pick this year is #12 overall!
Gotta start somewhere! Ok, your second rounder and Cutler for Peppers....I'll send the paperwork over.

BTW, did you see what Mel Kiper Jr. had to say about Cutler today? He compared him to Jeff George. That's the death knell for Jay.

Link 1

Link 2
I'll give you Jake Delhomme and and a bag to put over your head in case he gets you to the playoffs! :laugh:

Oh how I would love to get Jake out of here.... But maybe not for Cutler

I have seen Cutler single handedly win games, he is good! He will be a stud if he get's into the right system.

Trade him to Carolina for Delholme and their first and third round picks,........ avoid Peppers at all cost.

Vikes should take a run at him. Chester Taylor, T. Jack or Rosenfels and our 1st round pick.

Lets trade him for TO, at least we will have a zero gain/loss on the ego quotient.

Cutlers coming to Detroit. I would give up pick #20 for him OR pick #1 and #20 for Cutler and your first pick.

Too bad we dont have a line to block for him.

So the conference call with the Broncos brass and Cutler didn't go too well this week. People were speculating whether or not he would show up for the start of OTA's next Monday.

Fast forward to today, local news agencies are reporting he put his house up for sale. LINK

I am hearing all kinds of stuff about him being a big baby and a real pain in the ass.... is this true? I had heard he was controversial but never heard this stuff before?

Whats even worse is that I was planning on keeping Marshall. Now might have to dump him and TO....this is not good for my keeper league...

Douche.jpg

Just pass this along to Jay...it will help to get the sand out.

^^^LOL!!!!

I was a little shocked to hear about the whole conference call format in the first place. If this is the face of your franchise, wouldn't you get on a plane and make every effort to have this meeting face to face? I just thought it a bit odd that this "important" meeting was done so impersonally.

Weeeeeelll, not so fast, boys. Could pro football be leaning towards pro wrestling? Soon, the key players may start dressing, um, eccentrically get involved in outside (of football) altercations, and talk smack about opponents.

Seriously, this could be some very clever marketing and posturing designed to eak out every possible dime from his next contract?

Nah, he's a snot nosed baby primadonna, albeit a talented one.

Weeeeeelll, not so fast, boys. Could pro football be leaning towards pro wrestling? Soon, the key players may start dressing, um, eccentrically get involved in outside (of football) altercations, and talk smack about opponents.

Seriously, this could be some very clever marketing and posturing designed to eak out every possible dime from his next contract?

I would still take him over Stafford.

I would still take him over Stafford.

If they take Stafford I might have to become a Browns fan. :angry: