• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Well here comes the last dagger in my crotch

Thoughts

Forehead wrinkle king
Freaking @Eqwhipped being wielded by @kann as a makeshift knife made outta an Ouija board monocle sharpened to a point to spell out A N A L on my 3rd degree burned self. Damnit man, I hope y’all are done. Jesus, the home is decimated, the neighbors houses are charred. The cats, still alive (thanks guys, your aim is terrible). But at least my corpse was found smiling. Oh and erect. Only things that could do that before was Betty white or the wifey. Thank you fine gentlemen. And @kann, you are a fine gentlemen. I don’t care what the guys at the brewery you were fired from say, you were the best manager of the hops. Love ya buddy, you guys are awesome.

Edit: I think it was the other steve. Steve how you gonna not tell me it was you not him lol.

Last edited:
I think the erect toe nail started this, then Nick wanted in on the action to be followed by the medical examiners ruling of a valid erection while in the state of rigor, so,well, Cheerio mates and good show.

Freaking @ConDaddy being wielded by @kann as a makeshift knife made outta an Ouija board monocle sharpened to a point to spell out A N A L on my 3rd degree burned self. Damnit man, I hope y’all are done. Jesus, the home is decimated, the neighbors houses are charred. The cats, still alive (thanks guys, your aim is terrible). But at least my corpse was found smiling. Oh and erect. Only things that could do that before was Betty white or the wifey. Thank you fine gentlemen. And @kann, you are a fine gentlemen. I don’t care what the guys at the brewery you were fired from say, you were the best manager of the hops. Love ya buddy, you guys are awesome.

Nick has hops?

Nice target guys.