• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Well I was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginseng

Banned
I've got two responsibilities/obligations from the recent fiasco and I mean to dutifully discharge them both. I need to do this for the good of the forum. I need to do this to settle accounts. And I need to do this to clear my conscience.

First, I offer my sincere apologies to Bill for forgetting to send out his cigars. No excuses. I just plum forgot. I hope you have it in your heart to forgive my mistake.

Second, I need to send out due payment to Bill for the boxes he sent me. So PM or email me your addy, you bastige. I'm waiting! I will accept PMs until 7:00 PM tonight.

I kid! Just send me your damn addy. ;)

Wilkey

Good stuff, Wilkey. I'm glad you posted this.

So does this mean you aren't taking your ball and going home?

I'm glad this is being addressed in its own thread. I was away for my B'day and was surprised how the other thread turned out.

May calmer heads prevail and I hope both my friends, Bill and Wilkey can resolve this as it merits. I would hate to drive to Delaware and Connecticut to give out nuggies.

I'm glad this is being addressed in its own thread. I was away for my B'day and was surprised how the other thread turned out.

May calmer heads prevail and I hope both my friends, Bill and Wilkey can resolve this as it merits. I would hate to drive to Delaware and Connecticut to give out nuggies.

Isn't it "noogies"?

:laugh:

Oh, boy Wilkey - are you sure?

You understand, of course, as with the rest of us - you're committing your feet to being held in the fire from time to time by this membership. And that there will be no more "hot footing" it out of here when the kitchen gets a bit to warm. ;)

Isn't it "noogies"?

:laugh:

I give out nuggies. :D

Ass whoopings are extra and I'm saving that one for Vegas!

:thumbs:

Glad you decided (I hope) to not let this bump in the road result in your leaving CP.

May calmer heads prevail and I hope both my friends, Bill and Wilkey can resolve this as it merits. I would hate to drive to Delaware and Connecticut Nova Scotia to give out nuggies.

Fixed :D

May calmer heads prevail and I hope both my friends, Bill and Wilkey can resolve this as it merits. I would hate to drive to Delaware and Connecticut Nova Scotia to give out nuggies.

Fixed :D

Sorry forgot about that!

Oh, boy Wilkey - are you sure?

You understand, of course, as with the rest of us - you're committing your feet to being held in the fire from time to time by this membership. And that there will be no more "hot footing" it out of here when the kitchen gets a bit to warm. ;)

In that same..ahem..vain...Wilkey, like many of your long winded philosophical posts in the previous thread, imo you've come off once again as having an excuse. The title of your thread strikes me as "I'm sorry, but can you blame me?"

Just say it or don't. Stop adding qualifiers. You owe Bill a gracious and solid apology, in addition to your end of the trade.

The thread title got me to thinking - Neal is always right, but no, I think I caught him being wrong once.

A friend of mine told me I cheap shotted you in the other thread - something I disagree with. I think you had it coming.

Its ok to disagree. It keeps things interesting. Stay, and I'll still bust your chops if you get too wordy. I hope you'll mix it up with me when I get out of line.

Good stuff all around. Now all we need is for Sean to take the picture :D Glad this is working out.

Best,

Joe

Thanks for the apology and for taking care of this, Wilkey. I'm glad cooler heads have prevailed and things are on the way to a resolution.

Best Regards - B.B.S.

Plenty of people around here have been wrong at one time or another. Most took it with a hell of a lot more grace than you did. Even I was wrong once, according to Smurfy, but I guarantee I apologized without all the hand wringing and excuses. "Forgetting", by the way, is an excuse. Your post in response to Bill's was disgraceful. Perhaps you should take care of your obligations because it's the right thing to do and not for the ancillary benefits to your conscience, debts or forum.

NA

Status
Not open for further replies.