• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Well it is official

Fatken

I am a grandfather. My son and his wife had a baby girl -- Clare Michelle -- yesterday. Unfortunately, I was getting on a plane to head home at the time of the birth, so I didn't get to see her.

So, today I find the right cigar and dram for the celebration.

Ken

Congrats bro... A truly special time in your life... Enjoy both the cigar and the grandchild..

Congrats grandpa :thumbs: ....What age constitutes an old fart? dram?

For you young guys I'd say 50 is an old fart but for use more mature guys it is more like 70 :p In any case, once you are a Grandpa you qualify for old fart status.

For you young guys I'd say 50 is an old fart but for use more mature guys it is more like 70 :p In any case, once you are a Grandpa you qualify for old fart status.

I have to agree with AVB, when I was 30, an old fart was 50. As I got older, so did the age of what I considered an old fart. Now, age is of no concern, at 49 I am an old fart. Now on the other side, I can consider some of you whipper-snappers, youngins or even punks :sign:

Ken

Congrats! You are a young whipper snapper, LOL

Congratulations brother! :thumbs:

And, yep, granpappy-hood qualifies you immediately for "Old Fart" status.
Now...can you sign up for AARP yet? :laugh:

Congrats, it's a special time. I'm on #2, born 2 weeks ago.

Welcome to the old fart's club :sign:

Brian

I am a grandfather. My son and his wife had a baby girl -- Clare Michelle -- yesterday. Unfortunately, I was getting on a plane to head home at the time of the birth, so I didn't get to see her.

So, today I find the right cigar and dram for the celebration.

Ken

Cool!!! Another "gramps" on the board. Maybe I'll take less crap because of this!!! :laugh:

Congrats!!! Now - start 'em out early. Spoil the crap out of the young lady! :thumbs: