Well well well Cparker, maybe you have been good!

Secret Santa

CEO, North Pole Inc.
Santa has a surprise in store for you! Before it is sent out, Santa would like to hear if there's been anything on your wish list, or an old favorite you might be missing!

Ho Ho Ho!

Cparker

Cparker
Hi Santa,

I have tried to be good, but probably fell short. So thanks for your kindness.

I prefer smaller ring gauge, medium to full. I welcome a sampler of whatever you like.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and best of New Year's to you.

Thanks

Cparker

Secret Santa

CEO, North Pole Inc.
Normally Santa would deliver these himself, but due to growing population issues, I have had to outsource some of my deliveries.

Follow this carefully!

Cparker

Cparker
Well Santa,(JackImpact) I must have been better than I thought! What a really nice selection of stick and generous too. I also enjoyed the special accoutrement you included. I only hope this note conveys my appreciation as you thought and effort shine through. Thank you.

Since I have Fri to Mon off, and Atlanta seems to have survived Snomaggedon, I know I will be enjoying the very nice selection of cigars sent in the next few days and into 2018.

Thank you very much for your generosity and effort. It is much appreciated. I hope for you and all those you hold dear a safe, happy holiday and the best of new year's.

Cparker