• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Well.....

Lee

Just an FYI.....

PB is now a mod over on LTC. I know some you of think I give him hell for no reason.....well, everything is for a reason but recently, I actually thought he might be turning it around.

Well, I was wrong! PB defended old Zach when he was doing his thing on here and now he's a mod on Zach's board. Go figure!

So, just to let everyone know, I will continue to give PB the $hit he deserves for being a low-life sellout who turned his back on a board that he shoulda been booted from long ago, for some free cigars and mod privs in one forum.

PB is lower than pond scum and all you guys who send him cigars, thinking "poor old PB" should have your heads examined! All you're doing is enabling, period!!

Let's see integrity for mod privs and maybe some free puros??? Well, he made his choice!

Pathetic!

He'll do well over there as a mod. He'll defend everyone and it'll just be a really neato place. It'll sure take the post paddin work load off of him. Now he can just get envolved in everything and not even have to worry about how hes going to split his posts up in to two or three seperate posts. And as the silver lining to it all, its not like he can do any real damage over there, plus perhaps less time for over here. :thumbs:

Just why is it anyone is sending him cigars anyway? I don't have a big box Peach White Owls or Roi Tans to send him, but I don't see why I would even if I did.

Pathetic Lee. Really.

I did not defend what was done here. I personally did not see what was so bad, but rules are rules. I did think that a few guys here went overboard on the smack down of his board, but never the less, I defended no one. And as I recall, Zac posted an apology over here, and several people accepted it. I thought that was over.
In case some of you missed it, I hung up my deffender of the downtrodden badge after the last sh*tfest it caused me. I stand by that now too. But I will defend myself if I need to.

I did not go over there for free cigars, nor have I accepted any. I went there for an opportunity to meet some new people.

I did not sell out anything to be a mod over there. I didn't even ask for the job. I was asked if I wanted to help out when one of the other mods had gotten upset over all the crap that was going on with Gamelover and so on. I told him I would and I now mod one of the rooms. No big deal, I am not much of a moderator, for the most part I have moved some threads to one of the new rooms that were more apropriate and I have deleted a bunch of BS posts that Gamelover2004 made in his crying fit over having been impersonated, though I cannot understand why anyone in their right mind would impersonate GL'04 but that's just me.

All in all, I have made some new friends over there, and you have come in trying to make themm see the "Real PB". I also don't see why you are doing that, but hey, I ain't gonna hide, and I ain't gonna lay down for ya either. So you do whatever you feel you need to do to make sure everyone knows I am a Mooch, that;s your thing. And since it is obvious that my attendance here is not really welcome anyway, I will just spend more time there and less time here.

Fair enough?

This beef obviously started before my time ???
Can't we all just get a long...to quote some king :p

Sounds good to me! LOL

:laugh:

I know you believed Zach when he tried to blame this whole thing on his brother. You always come to the scumbags rescue. Henry, Phil, that guy in Texas who started a board trashing CP, Gamehumper, Zach, etc. etc. etc. :sign:

Leebo8-9-8 said:
Sounds good to me! LOL

:laugh:

I know you believed Zach when he tried to blame this whole thing on his brother. You always come to the scumbags rescue. Henry, Phil, that guy in Texas who started a board trashing CP, Gamehumper, Zach, etc. etc. etc. :sign:
[snapback]160187[/snapback]​

you keep doing this Lee, you are wrong.

I never defended Zac, show me where I did, I defy you.

I never defended Henry, I only stated that it looked to me like DaveWF was baiting him and trying to rile him up. I was right, and you know it.

I never defended Phil, I simply stated that I was trying to contact him and wasn't having any luck, but I was hopefull.

I defended Shuji, because I believed him, I was wrong.

I defended Gamelover, because I could not find what he was being accused of, when I found it and I saw it, I stated as such.

I do not for the life of me know why you feel so compelled to continue trashing me all the time, it looks to me like you would have something more noble to do, since you are so wonderfull, a fact which I will concede.

Like I said, you want to trash me, then back it up. Show where I defended Zac, Henry or Phil, as well as lot of other people who I refused to defend, because of the storm that I got when I defended the other guys and was proven wrong, I stopped defending people, I leave that to the people who know for sure. Get your facts straight or get off my case, Thank you.

PB, everyone who knows you here, knows you did.....the proof is in the posts, go look them up yourself! :D

BrownDevil said:
This beef obviously started before my time ???
Can't we all just get a long...to quote some king :p
[snapback]160184[/snapback]​
Somebody mention beef ?? ???

Lucky it just snowed here and I stocked up on popcorn......

popcorn, popcorn, popcorn..... :whistling:

PB, that site is pathetic. It seems to me you buddied right up to those tools when they were all over gamelover2005 about four days ago. Then they delete posts to get rid of all the evidence. Corey is a first class POS and Zac is a liar. The other two are a coupla whining babies. They ban people for no good reason, now YOU admit to deleting posts, that is absolutely ridiculous..... posts should NEVER be deleted or altered by a mod or an administrator.

Then I get some weird cryptic email from you and I have no idea what's even going on nor do I want to.

Those losers that run that site have no clue about cigars let alone running a site. They've proven that they're nothing but snot-nosed punks who act like six year olds when they don't get their way. They fly off the handle, lose their tempers, ban people, get rid of all the evidence then "just want to get along"

Well if you think you've found a new home with a bunch of losers, good for you. Of course they refuse to welcome any input on any subject that contradicts their feeble minds.

I'm gonna laugh my a$$ off when their "pass" heads south :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: most of them have no clue how to run one or behave as a participant. And of course at the first sign of trouble you and the rest of the idiots will delete posts and ban people.

What a pathetic sorry a$$ed excuse for a "Cigar" board......

Point is, I and others point out this kind of stuff with a certain few and you get your "why can't we all get along" responses, etc.

My point is, PB is not a bad person, he's just someone who is here but doesn't participate at the level that most of us do. Now, that's not a bad thing and I have no problem with that unless they are trying to get something for nothing, in other words, freeloading.

I see the mooch attempts (subtle? yes) and then the packages start coming. It pisses me off if your taking but not giving!

End of story!

Leebo8-9-8 said:
Point is, I and others point out this kind of stuff with a certain few and you get your "why can't we all get along" responses, etc.

[snapback]160249[/snapback]​

Lee, please don't mistake my "why can't we..." statement for coming to anyone's defense. Like I said when all this started it was probably before my time, and I have no interest in even getting any background on it since it didn't concern me.

What does concern me is, with the exception of some of us who have been here for a handfull of months, a year, whatever, we know every now and then something like this starts up, people sit around and watch and eat popcorn yada yada yada.

It doesn't set the greatest example for all these fresh off the newb boat guys who came here at the recommendation of other members here. They come and see all the BS, and just maybe this board will be without a potential great member because he (or she) is tired of reading this stuff. It goes on every single day, all day, repeated by someone else in similar wordings.

Hats off to guys like you Lee who look out for us (the board as a whole) by posting facts. Period. It's when the lynching starts and everyone digs into their insult bags where it becomes just embarassing.

I got no beef with you, PB, or anyone else contributing to this thread, but I think it's safe to say the point was made, PBs rebuttal was made, and now let's have people decide for themselves what or what not to believe, who's side they're on, which bandwagon has the 22 inch rims, blah blah blah.

CC, gimme a pass on the mistakes here :thumbs:

BrownDevil said:
Leebo8-9-8 said:

[snapback]160249[/snapback]​

Lee, please don't mistake my "why can't we..." statement for coming to anyone's defense. Like I said when all this started it was probably before my time, and I have no interest in even getting any background on it since it didn't concern me.

What does concern me is, with the exception of some of us who have been here for a handfull of months, a year, whatever, we know every now and then something like this starts up, people sit around and watch and eat popcorn yada yada yada.

It doesn't set the greatest example for all these fresh off the newb boat guys who came here at the recommendation of other members here. They come and see all the BS, and just maybe this board will be without a potential great member because he (or she) is tired of reading this stuff. It goes on every single day, all day, repeated by someone else in similar wordings.

Hats off to guys like you Lee who look out for us (the board as a whole) by posting facts. Period. It's when the lynching starts and everyone digs into their insult bags where it becomes just embarassing.

I got no beef with you, PB, or anyone else contributing to this thread, but I think it's safe to say the point was made, PBs rebuttal was made, and now let's have people decide for themselves what or what not to believe, who's side they're on, which bandwagon has the 22 inch rims, blah blah blah.

CC, gimme a pass on the mistakes here :thumbs:
[snapback]160253[/snapback]​

BD, your "mistake" was making this ridiculous post. You've got a lot to learn. If I were you, I'd sit back and keep my mouth shut. You're a little too much on the cocky, know-it-all side and your pontificating BS is starting to wear thin.......

"Get it?"

BD - If this stuff bothers you then don't read it. There is not one past incident... there are past incidents. A few. So to me it is you who is speaking from ignorance, that is, lack of knowledge of this particular bruhahaha that prevents you from speaking from an informed position. Pointing out PB's modus operandi (sp) is not only a warning to nooblers about the con but a deterrent as well. It bothers me that folks send PB cigars without kowing the game, not enough to roast him, but certainly enough to point it out.

I'll say this about PB's new position... He knows more about cigars than the combined knowledge of that entire board. Hope he makes the change work for him... and us.

NA

He knows more about cigars than the combined knowledge of that entire board

Yep 'specially since gamelover2005 was booted :laugh: At least he (whoever he was) knew something. Of course now theREALgamelover2004 (or someone claiming to be Steven Myers :0 ) has popped up and he's not much of an improvement over the main contributors there ??? .

Luckily CC, you're not me. And I don't think it's ridiculous to post an opinion, just because it doesn't jive with your opinion. Has nothing to do with me trying to be a know it all.

Neal, I already said I wasn't informed on the subject at hand. My whole purpose of the post regardless if anyone likes it or not, was the point was made and that's it. About sending cigars to PB, that is why I commended him for pointing it out.

I know I don't have to read it, but I like everyone else here reads it because they enjoy being here. CC, if you don't like what I have to say, that's all fine and dandy. I don't always agree with what you say, but hey that's just my opinion, and you don't have any more right than I do to tell people "they're skating on thin ice" or whatever metaphor you just picked for me.

Let me just say this much, wrong or right.

I am out of my league on this board. Always was. Most of the BOTL here at CP are head and shoulders above my level of Cigar Smoker. I have never felt like I belonged here, even when I wasn't the butt of somebody's joke. Let's face it, I can't run with you guys, Leebo has said it many times. When I first came here, I was smoking Miami Suites, that was my brand. My only good cigar had been a Don Carlos given to me as a wedding gift. That is how I found CP. I was trying to find out what I had smoked by looking it up on the web. I ended up at CF, by accident. There is where I saw a sig line that said "I usually hang out at CP" so I checked it out. And that is that. I never made any secret of my level in this hobby. I went to the cigar shop to get fodder for every pass I was ever in. I thought I could pay my dues and grow into this hobby with you guys. Well I tried, the dues are too high for me. After I had to leave my job on disability it goy harder. So this I suppose is the end of the road. But don't anybody say I am telling you this to mooch. I don't want your pity or your cigars. Why do you think I took my addy out of my profile? Leebo, I only ask that you leave me be. I have never done a damn thing to you, and this is just wrong.

At LTC, I am on a level in this hobby that is at least as advanced as the best of the guys over there. And I have developed some friendships. I have enough knowledge of this hobby to actually have useful input there, not just comic relief.

So if you guys don't mind a whole lot, how bout you let me enjoy participating at a level I can be useful, instead of always feeling like I ain't good enough to be. I just ask you to let me be, that is all.

I admit I have made many mistakes. I have made errors in judgment, errong on the side of the guy who was at the bottom(a habit I gave up flat a while back, you can't show otherwise). I have been the recipient of the generosity of many fine brothers here, and I thank them (you guys know who you are and I owe you plenty). I have never from the day I got here been able to be a gifter, and I have never made out like I could (I would love to be a bomber, instead of the charity case, with the care packages from time to time). Have I mooched cigars? I have jokingly made mooch attempts, when it seemed appropriate for the climate of the thread. But I never intended to commit acts of fraud. I never set out to hurt or swindle anyone. And I always tried to do my best to be more than fair in passes that I was in.

I cannot for the life of me find anything I have done to Justify LeeBo or anyone else coming to the new board and trying to slander me, and telling my new friends that I am a scumbag. That isn't right and it is downright unjustifiable. I will be more than happy to stay away from here, and not soil the great CP membership any further. I just ask that if anybody really thinks I deserve a character assassination, you would show me why.

I am not asking you to open your arms to me, to accept me as a brother (though many of you kind brothers and sisters did just that). I am only asking that you don't try to crush me under the weight of the past, or my inadequacies.

And I don't think it's ridiculous to post an opinion

It's not the opinion that makes it ridiculous, it's your ignorance and your tone and yeah, it has a lot to do with you coming off as a know-it-all.

and you don't have any more right than I do to tell people "they're skating on thin ice" or whatever metaphor you just picked for me.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just givin' ya advice there BD, you can get all huffy-puffy and ignore it or you can heed it. Whatever you wanna do is certainlly your right to do however be prepared to live with the consequences of the path you choose.......

"Get it?"

Posting this here as it seems the right place.

PB you are a real piece of work. You start a contest at LTC and then edit your posts here so anybody who has a history knowledge of you can't jump in and win the contest...true piece of work.

As for the contest I'm not a member at LTC, nor will I join. I just wanted to see what the bike was and I remembered your post here. Nice way to treat your old friends and look like a cool guy to your new ones.

I've never done anything against you, or you me so I'm not bashin' ya

can ya feel the :love: