• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s New? 2018 Releases...

jsm11

Secret Squirrel
I’ve been gone from the forum for a while...

I’m out of the loop on what’s good this year?

List from the profile is a couple years old...

My go to smokes:<
Illusione
Padron
Hammer & Sickle Hermitage
Everything Crowned Heads
H. Upmann Mag 50
Rass
Montecristo No.2
Kristoff GC
Herrera Esteli Norteno'
Tatuaje Avion

My favorite smokes:
Padron 1926
Padron 1964
Padron 6000
Tatauaje Avion - Damn it's so yummy!
Hammer and Sickle Hermitage
Kristoff GC - Maduro
CAO Brazilia
Crowned Heads - Jericho Hill, Headley Grange, Las Calaveras
Herrera Esteli - Norteno
Montecristo No.2
Partagas No.4
Por Larranaga Montecarlo

If you’ve not tried one, find an Ashton Symmetry. Very nice smoke. Try scoring some of the Cigar Federation smokes. They come out with various small batch releases throughout the year. Would also say hunt down any of the Tatuaje monster varieties, pudgy, skinny, etc.

Also, since I’ve been away from smoking, only a few over the last couple years... Haven’t bought a cigar in years...

DAMN at the prices, RASS are up, everything is much more than I remember. Good thing I’ve still got a coolidor full, although it’s starting to thin...

Lol at the price of Cohibas now, glad I smoked them when I could...

If you’ve not tried one, find an Ashton Symmetry. Very nice smoke. Try scoring some of the Cigar Federation smokes. They come out with various small batch releases throughout the year. Would also say hunt down any of the Tatuaje monster varieties, pudgy, skinny, etc.

Hmmm... cigar federation is new to me, will keep an eye out.

I still have boxes of the Tatuaje Pudgies in the coolidor :)

I’ll do some research on the Ashton, thanks for the recommendations...

Uh.... there's only room in here for one person from Kennewick!

How have I not known there is another Tri Citian in here!?

I’m newish to Tri-Cities and when I was posting a bunch here back in the day, you weren’t here, me thinks...

Cheers...

JSM

Ditto on Roma Craft and Ashton Symmetry! Also Caldwell---I love their "Long Live the King" line especially.

~Boar

I’m newish to Tri-Cities and when I was posting a bunch here back in the day, you weren’t here, me thinks...

Cheers...

JSM

Yeah I'm still a newb here for sure! I was just shoxkshto see someone one here from the same city.

There's a new shop on Gage Blvd that will be adding an i

Cheers...

JSM

It's all good!