• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What a difference in enjoyment

investandprosper

Today, I did what I normally do after lunch every Sunday. Sat at my desk, powered up my iMac and lit a cigar. I set to work on my latest project, but I really wasn't enjoying the smoking experience. It's a beautiful day out, so I ditched the desk, grabbed a beach chair and found some shade in the back yard. Instantly my cigar tastes better and I am completely relaxed. lower back pain is gone too :)

Just thought I would share. Hope you all are having a great weekend.

42089183-ba5b-d87b.jpg

42089183-baa9-4f52.jpg

Geez.... Nice grass.... I've got so many trees in my yard that I mostly only grow dirt. Plus the Midwest isn't very grass friendly anyway.

Good lookin cigar as well!

That reminds me, I have a back yard too.
laugh.gif

Great change-up there John, and with a BOLI! Did any bumblebees come hang around?

And to think, all you had to do was shut off your iMac :thumbs:

Yeah...fuggin' Apple products are destroying the World! :laugh:

Nice to see you outside enjoying the nice weather with a fine cigar...nothing better in Life!...well, except maybe adding in a glass of scotch, bourbon, or aged rum!

Yeah...fuggin' Apple products are destroying the World! :laugh:

Nice to see you outside enjoying the nice weather with a fine cigar...nothing better in Life!...well, except maybe adding in a glass of scotch, bourbon, or aged rum!

Damn...now I really want some rum...

It always amazes me how much better a cigar gets with the environment you're in, what you're drinking, who you're with. I've had cigars that I thought were going to be favorites only to find out the thing I loved about them was everything else.