• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What are you interested in learning

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
So I’m curious what y’all are interested in learning about. Me, I’m interested in learning entrepreneurship, sport health and nutrition, cigar obviously, and personal growth & development. I listen to a bunch of podcasts like Launchcode, Tim Ferris, joe rogan, Revolutions, The Cigar Autority, Jacko, Tropical MBA and Fatherly.

What about you?

It’s kinda lame but I’m kinda wanting to start learning how to ‘really’ make a cup of coffee. I use my Nespresso machine daily or a drip at the office but wanna try my hand at the manual coffee brewing methods.

I have no idea where to start but I’m starting some research in my spare time

It’s kinda lame but I’m kinda wanting to start learning how to ‘really’ make a cup of coffee. I use my Nespresso machine daily or a drip at the office but wanna try my hand at the manual coffee brewing methods.

Chemex pour over and Hario manual grinder.

I've been doing digital board and power supply design for almost 20 years, for very high speed "server class" Ethernet adapters. I'd really like to get back into my roots, analog audio design, and apply the things I've learned to a different venue. It's a similar and very different universe at the same time. Back to linear power supplies and Class A amplifiers.....sounds like fun.

Try this:

Over the past couple years, off and on, I've been teaching myself Python (programming language), and I'm now using it for all my new projects (which are numerous). I've been slowly working on one project in particular to design an electronic key management system for my local animal shelter. I'm going to do all the software portion of the project with Python, with Django for the web services. The volunteers that work at the shelter borrow keys during their shift to access various area of the shelter and the kennels. They have a constant problem with keys disappearing, so the honor system is not working. So I researched the cost of key management systems and they are over the top expensive. I decided I could make a better mouse trap, a lot cheaper :)

All the hardware is my custom design and I'm using a friends 3D printer to prototype many of the parts. I also had to learn TinkerCAD to design all the 3D parts! Lots of fun.

I learned a lot from Lynne Coffee. Logan from CigFed started it when he got into roasting and brewing coffee