• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What are you listening to?

Drake

what's in your cd player? or what's playing on your mp3 payer? or what have you been listening to lately?

been jamming the new Ben Folds CD this morning.

I can't seem to get enough of the new Green Day album "American Idiot"-it's great! I also bought the new Rob Thomas as I am a HUGE Matchbox 20 fan. Not so crazy about it so far, but it's growing on me...

Currently, Mudvayne, Lost & Found. Thank goodness for head phones because I really get to jamming at work.

If you really must know...

Im listening to a live set by Sean Cusick recorded off Proton Radio. Next in line is probably Chris Fortier's Balance.

If I get tired of the techno Ill move into some Led Zepplin.

My work day thrives off having the headphones on all hours of the day!!! Have my iPod hooked up to my secondary labtop, using itunes as a controller with G-Force playing.

I love music.

Judas Priest's new one "Angel of Retribution" :thumbs:

I'm going to see them in concert on June 11th, they're touring this album which just came out in March.

In the 12 CD changer, I also have more Judas Priest and a couple of Tubes CDs:

"Hoods from Outer Space"
"The Completion Backwards Principle"

I have another 12 disk magazine filled up with FOOLS CDs. :thumbs:

mhortsch said:
If you really must know...

Im listening to a live set by Sean Cusick recorded off Proton Radio. Next in line is probably Chris Fortier's Balance.

If I get tired of the techno Ill move into some Led Zepplin.

My work day thrives off having the headphones on all hours of the day!!! Have my iPod hooked up to my secondary labtop, using itunes as a controller with G-Force playing.

I love music.
[snapback]187580[/snapback]​
Cris Fortier can be brilliant at times. Being from Central FL, I heard a few of his set many moons ago.

all music ripped onto my ipod:
Nirvana box set
Led Zep-How the west was won
Primus-The Brown Album,Pork Soda
Metallica-St.Anger, Garage Days, Justice,Ride the Lightining
Sys. of Down-Steal this Album
Beatles-Abby Road, Sgt. Peppers, White Album
John Lennon-Box Set
Def Tones-bunch of mp3's from emusic
Doors-
CCR-
and a butt load more....ya,kind of eclectic mix...

PSTAN said:
Currently, Mudvayne, Lost & Found. Thank goodness for head phones because I really get to jamming at work.
[snapback]187579[/snapback]​
i wasn't too impressed with the new mudvayne. i loved the first one.

-System of a Down - Mezmerize

ooooh, texas flood...stellar cut.

I'd happened to stumble across a 20-30 minute long live jam session of him with Buddy Guy, quite tasty!!!

mhortsch said:
ooooh, texas flood...stellar cut.

I'd happened to stumble across a 20-30 minute long live jam session of him with Buddy Guy, quite tasty!!!
[snapback]187616[/snapback]​

I dig Buddy Guy :thumbs: , I've seen him in concert a few times, awesome blues man. Hmmmmm..... think it's time to put on some Buddy Guy now.

:cool:

OK this may shake things up a bit but these are the last few CD's played in my car over the last couple days:

1. Harry Belfonte Live 89
2. Janis Joplin's Greatest Hits
3. Tom Petty Wildflowers
4. Bob Marley Legend
5. The Very Best of The Doors
6. Enya Watermark (mellow for the long commute home)

OK you guys/gals make fun, poke sticks, laugh, or comment . . . I have bared my soul :blush:

kiltedcraftsman said:
I can't seem to get enough of the new Green Day album "American Idiot"-it's great!
[snapback]187578[/snapback]​

I agree... it's a good one. :thumbs:

coventrycat86 said:
Judas Priest's new one "Angel of Retribution" :thumbs:

[snapback]187589[/snapback]​

I just got that one last week... listened to it once so far. Not bad for a bunch of old guys (like me). :laugh:

Other than that, I listen to about anything. I've got roughly 2000 MP3s on my laptop... everything from AC/DC to Frank Sinatra to LLCoolJ to HIM. I like a lot of different types of music... old to new.

I am currently listening to Pearl Jam's Live At Benaroya Hall Album. I have Temple of the Dog, Sound Garden, and Pearl Jam loaded up in the MP3 player. Yes I am a Seatle fan. That was the music of my youth.

Brandon

Nothing? some idiot stole my radio out of the convertible, but I got a nice fat insurance check. Just haven't had time to put in a new system becuase the $$$ went to cigars ???