• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What are you smoking for the end of the world?

2K6TBSS

I'm thinking a Padron 1926 #2, or a Lost City Lancero.

i am waiting on my Anarchy, i mean come on abe had those mad just for the end of the world. Unless of course i win the LFD meaner digger that butthead tobacco is giving away

I don't feel well but I should probably go out with a smile.

Edit to add a 1926- # 35

i am waiting on my Anarchy, i mean come on abe had those mad just for the end of the world. Unless of course i win the LFD meaner digger that butthead tobacco is giving away

I thought the Anarchy was supposed to be for the zombie apocalypse.

Aren't we splitting hairs here....lol

Anarchy for me as well I have one and only one so what the hey.

Mayan calendar ends December 21, hallmark calendar ends December 31, I don't know whether to believe the Mayan scientists or the hallmark scientists!

Plan on smoking my one and first ratzilla on the 20th :)

Maybe a couple of Cubans ( Partagas & San Cristobal )just in case, I dont want to miss out on smoking them.

Good question. Im suppose to get my performance review at 11 that day and depending on the outcome, either a yardgar or something yummy! :D

At 7:10 am EST (just before Sunrise in Guatemala City) on 12/21/12 I'll be smoking a 08 Por Larranaga RE Asia Pacifico Belicoso.
If this is going to be the begining of the end (or the end...lol), then it might as well be sweet!!

Y'all are just sad talking about what you'll be smoking for the end of the world! Hell, if I can talk her into it, I'll be in the bedroom with the wife all day! :laugh:

i meant the smoke inn Apocalypse not the Anarchy the anarchy came out last year

Depends on the temperature, if it's cold I will probably enjoy an Illusione 68 and if the end of the world brings a crazy heat wave I will enjoy my Quesada Daga!

Fug it! Since it's the end of the world, I'm having a Camel.

Doc

Y'all are just sad talking about what you'll be smoking for the end of the world! Hell, if I can talk her into it, I'll be in the bedroom with the wife all day! :laugh:

I just figured that was a given!! You have to have a great smoke in between each session!! :D
If your good enough, you should notice the neighbors smoking as well!! hahah

Change my mind- It'll be the BBMF give to me by Carlos JR.

I will be surrounded bottles of booze!!