• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What are your favorite Anejo sizes?

What's your #1 favorite size?

• Total voters

sar127

theBIGindian
So it's my first year really being able to sample a variety of Anejos and it was a lot of fun. Though many were enjoyable, I came to realize that not all of them peaked my interest quite the same way. So it just made me curious as to what everyone else thought.

All the ones I had were fresh, but I'm sure all of you lucky ones with aged Anejos possibly don't think any of them are bad. Well let's see what the polls say anyway.

ETA: 60 in poll

I've always been partial to the 77 and 55, but the Anejo line of cigars really all smoke well. Excellent construction and a wide variety of favors. I prefer them with a year or two of age, but have smoked them fresh too.

Yea I figured the shark would be most people's favorite, that's why I also asked bout their #2. That's probably what I'm most curious about.

duglynukem said:
I've always been partial to the 77 and 55, but the Anejo line of cigars really all smoke well. Excellent construction and a wide variety of favors. I prefer them with a year or two of age, but have smoked them fresh too.
This!

I've only ever had the shark, but I remember reading somewhere that the 48 is the most sought after by connoisseurs. Hope I didn't smoke you guys out.

I have never figured out why the shark is everyone's favorite.  I have boxes of most sizes of Anejo's in the cabinet, sharks included.  Hands down, my fave in the line is the #48, closely followed by the #49.  Just seems to bring that wonderful Anejo complexity out better than the box pressed shark.  At least to my palate.  

An Anejo with 3-5 years of nap time on it is a really special smoke....one that I enjoy multiple times over the holidays.  Been known to pack a few back to the QSH, too.... :whistling:

The 46 is one of my top three cigars. The 77 was my second vote. I really don't think can go wrong with anything from this line.

I like the 48 mainly due to the length of time/per cost ratio. I've smoked a few Sharks and was able to buy some finally this year and I was pretty disappointed with them so far. I'm definitely going to let them sit for a long time before I smoke another one. 

I had a 2013 shark last night and it was fantastic. If it is a mediocre representation of the potentials of the line, then I look forward to trying the others with great anticipation. And I sort of enjoy the novelty of the vitola, it makes for an interesting smoking experience and seemed to add to the cigar's steep intensification and complexity.

The 46 isn't just my favorite Anejo size, it's on of my favorite cigars period.

46 then the Shark. I was able to pick up a box of the 46's & 48's today. Been trying to hunt down a box of the Sharks but just keep coming close. If anyone is interested there is one more box of the 46 's left at Twin's Smoke Shop in Londonderry, NH 603-421-0242. 

Light this! said:
46 then the Shark. I was able to pick up a box of the 46's & 48's today. Been trying to hunt down a box of the Sharks but just keep coming close. If anyone is interested there is one more box of the 46 's left at Twin's Smoke Shop in Londonderry, NH 603-421-0242. 
That walkin full yet... LOL