• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today? 2014

Backslide

RASCClicious
After work this morning I poured a nice pint of Beehive by Bristol Brewing Co. I'm thinking that once this keg is done, I'll be looking for a different Wheat or Pilsner brew to put in it's place. If only I could get a 5gal keg of Gumball Head :love:

Glad GI Bourbon County is still around.  Having a barleywine. Was able to pick up 2 4-packs this afternoon.

Tall Paul said:
Mean Old Tom. This is a damn good beer.

Paul you need to start drinking the hard stuff if you want to recover sooner! Trust me it works  :whistling:

Light this! said:
Mean Old Tom. This is a damn good beer.

Paul you need to start drinking the hard stuff if you want to recover sooner! Trust me it works  :whistling:
I had a handle of vodka in the first four weeks. There wasn't a spec of healed bone... Lol

Jamie76 said:
Glad GI Bourbon County is still around.  Having a barleywine. Was able to pick up 2 4-packs this afternoon.

Nice!  I am loving that stuff.  I basically struck out on Bourbon County Coffee, though.  Any in your area?

mu mike said:

Nice!  I am loving that stuff.  I basically struck out on Bourbon County Coffee, though.  Any in your area?

Haven't found any.  I guess it showed up for a day or two and then gone.  I was lucky to get the barelywine, stout, and backyard rye.  Hoping for the best next time around.  While I'm not certain I like the idea of big companies like Anheuser-Busch buying the likes of Goose Island; it may have helped increase product distribution.

Jamie76 said:

Haven't found any.  I guess it showed up for a day or two and then gone.  I was lucky to get the barelywine, stout, and backyard rye.  Hoping for the best next time around.  While I'm not certain I like the idea of big companies like Anheuser-Busch buying the likes of Goose Island; it may have helped increase product distribution.

I think that's the only reason we got some of the stout around here. My buddy works in shipping for the bottling plant in NH and gave me the heads up on when it came thru the warehouse.

gallery_1425_1582_13466.jpg

Tall Paul said:

I think that's the only reason we got some of the stout around here. My buddy works in shipping for the bottling plant in NH and gave me the heads up on when it came thru the warehouse.

Last year I managed to get 2 bottles of the BCS only because I was on a list with two B&Ms.  This year the little bit Arkansas received is being held by the distributor for festivals. :angry:

Over the weekend I was bitching about it to my Brother in Nashville and he managed to pick up 5 - four packs.    :thumbs:  He tried to pick up more through a friend in the business who said what he got was gone in a few hours.  He was shocked that he managed get any this late.

LarryH said:

Last year I managed to get 2 bottles of the BCS only because I was on a list with two B&Ms.  This year the little bit Arkansas received is being held by the distributor for festivals. :angry:

Over the weekend I was bitching about it to my Brother in Nashville and he managed to pick up 5 - four packs.    :thumbs:  He tried to pick up more through a friend in the business who said what he got was gone in a few hours.  He was shocked that he managed get any this late.
What are you guys paying for the stout 4 packs?

Tall Paul said:

What are you guys paying for the stout 4 packs?

$18.99

That is a great price.  I paid on average $24 for my four packs in Chicago.

The local watering hole had a barrel of Goose Island Bourbon County Barleywine on tap.  It was damn smooth for a 14-15% ABV brew!!

I got lucky and found Bourbon County Stout and Barleywine on tap this past week. I had one of each.