• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today? 2015

Tall Paul

"insecure little bitch"
Started the year off with a few gems.
5587d444f9f1c9782fb01e3e98968ea1.jpg

ddb6313b11ff4c5d64d4648d512df23b.jpg

861d881e983a9b76da2b7efa4c417b44.jpg

Happy new year
Paul

A one year old Rogue Double Chocolate Stout. Way better than when it was fresh.

bfreebern said:
Fresh Squeezed IPA

I loved that in bombers a year or two ago, but when it came out in six packs something just didn't taste the same.  Not sure if my tastes changed or what, but it was surprising.

Even did a head-to-head last March with my other go-to, Lagunitas Sucks.  And Sucks was the clear winner.

sml_gallery_1425_515_64120.jpg

mu mike said:

Fresh Squeezed IPA

I loved that in bombers a year or two ago, but when it came out in six packs something just didn't taste the same.  Not sure if my tastes changed or what, but it was surprising.

First time to have it and it was a good IPA from Deschutes.  Nothing outstanding about it, just a solid IPA.  It seems a lot is lost, from many breweries when they go from bombers to 12 oz, not sure why.

bfreebern said:

Fresh Squeezed IPA

First time to have it and it was a good IPA from Deschutes.  Nothing outstanding about it, just a solid IPA.  It seems a lot is lost, from many breweries when they go from bombers to 12 oz, not sure why.

I agree, it is a solid IPA.  Unfortunately I remember it being outstanding!  I hate it when that happens.  Oh well, still a good IPA.

The Black Cloud said:
Appropriate that The Brown Note is followed by a beer from Out Haus.
It's made by northern NH Hicks... what else do you expect. Lol Read the bottom of the lable.

It was damn good though.

So my biggest customer here in Manchester NH called me about an entire restaurant remodel they are going to do and wanted me and one of our estimators to look at the job. As we are finishing going over all the details he says to me "you have a keg fridge right"? Apparently the former tenants uped and skipped town when their business failed and left everything. So we walk over to the walkin keg fridge and there sits a full barrel of Shipyard Pumpkin Head. "Take that home" he says...
f9985991db9ebc92528ff1da8d7e72e8.jpg

Cheers!
Paul

We have some friends coming over tonight that I hope to unload all my Christmas beers on. I'll have a couple each year... But I get so many as gifts. Everyone knows I drink all kinds of beer, and they are very generous. Tonight I even have a few Great Lakes christmas ales to try from '12, '13, & '14.

I'll probably just drink my pale ale all night. I need to get brewing, as I'm almost out of that. I have 3 taps, and space for 6+ homebrew kegs in my keezer. It's mostly empty space unfortunately. We moved into this house a couple of months ago... And I just haven't had time.