• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What cigar did you smoke...

i'm Smoking Arturo Fuente Cigars Bought From Cigars direct Sale
you can buy also from Cigars Direct

If you're going to post in the wrong section, with an obvious ad trying to look like a casual topic, at least use correct punctuation and capitalization.

Went on your site this morning to confirm what I suspected.....and saw how much gouging you're doing. You are an asshole.

- Fuente Short Story Maduro: $250.00
- Fuente Between the Lines: $720.00
- Fuente Anejo 46: $403.00
- Fuente Anejo 50: $446.00

Oh...and those are his "sale" prices.

You don't get to come around here and try and take advantage of our members....obviously you didn't know we are way smarter than that and can easily...I say, easily, get each of these cigars for 50% less than this.

You're an ass. Don't come on this site pushing your insanely overpriced shit. Get lost.

If you're going to post in the wrong section, with an obvious ad trying to look like a casual topic, at least use correct punctuation and capitalization.

Went on your site this morning to confirm what I suspected.....and saw how much gouging you're doing. You are an asshole.

- Fuente Short Story Maduro: $250.00
- Fuente Between the Lines: $720.00
- Fuente Anejo 46: $403.00
- Fuente Anejo 50: $446.00

Oh...and those are his "sale" prices.

You don't get to come around here and try and take advantage of our members....obviously you didn't know we are way smarter than that and can easily...I say, easily, get each of these cigars for 50% less than this.

You're an ass. Don't come on this site pushing your insanely overpriced shit. Get lost.
Yes-Thats-Awesome-Funny-Cool-Meme-Picture.jpg