• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What else do ya smoke?

Techmaster-1

I know I am finding myself more and more rolling up some bali shag and smoking that as well as the good ol' smokes I have before. not at the same time of course, but I just think that that stuff smell so much better then normal cigarettes so I figure since I am poor I will smoke these without all of the chemicals and a lot cheaper then my cigars......just wondering if I like am the only one. now I know everyone is going to give me a hard time about this of course. But be honest..... :sign:

you name it..I've smoked it! LOL!

I am a regular cigarette smoker...Marlboro lights and Dunhill..I smoke Djarum cloves cigarettes....I even own a Hookah.!

Techmaster-1 said:
I figure since I am poor...
:lookup: Whatever dude...you're not poor. You walk around with a $100 cigar traveldor, $100 lighter, and $100 in cigars all the time...what's your definition of poor?ROTFLMAO :p

I gotta try those.

I smoke regular cigs like a train. I gotta cut down or quit sometime.

Lew (JR CIgars) said that he couldn't believe the difference a cigar tasted after he quit smoking. He began to taste all the things other people talk about. I want that.

Steve you got to do it. Besides the money your spending on them, think of your health. I quit cold turkey in 1987 after smoking for 14 years. I was up to 3 packs a day and I was also chewing a bag of Redman a day and also dipping a couple of cans of Copenhagen also. I was a walkin' nicotine factory waitin' to explode. What do you expect, back then the ole' military saying was "smokem' if you got em'".

I used to smoke cigarettes - up to 2 packs a day, until I couldn't justify affording my habit anymore. Then I turned to chewing tobacco - Kodiak. To this day I have a dip in 24/7 unless I am eating, sleeping or smoking a cigar. However, I can make a can of chew last 3 days (I just do small "dips" several times a day versus big ones - and most people don't realize it).

Tried pipe tobacco last year and one day might go back to it a little, was pleasant enough. Right now I am seriously considering getting into the cigarillo's.

Sam

stogieman said:
Steve you got to do it. Besides the money your spending on them, think of your health. I quit cold turkey in 1987 after smoking for 14 years. I was up to 3 packs a day and I was also chewing a bag of Redman a day and also dipping a couple of cans of Copenhagen also. I was a walkin' nicotine factory waitin' to explode. What do you expect, back then the ole' military saying was "smokem' if you got em'".
Are we related?

I smoke 3 packs a day of menthol. Dip about 2 cans of Copenhagen (is there another brand?) a week and smoke at least a cigar a day. My wife gets upset when we go somewhere and I grab my smokes, my snuff and my cigars. I've got to do something.

I bought a pack of the eclipse cigarettes that Rod mentioned. They aren't bad. Different, but not too bad. I could get used to it.

LMAO at RJR those scientest working for a better way to part your money from your wallet ??? I guess I am very fortunate not to have that addiction so I can just spend all my money on cigars instead Oy Vey :0 Tried chewin in college first Copenhagen pewked my guts out then determined I tried the lighter stuff
Wintergreen friends told me I turned greener than the can the chew came in I guess it just wasn't meant to be .............. ;)