• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Happened to Our Nano/Colloidal Silver?

ironpeddler

Ye Old Newbie
I've been trying to buy a new bottle of Nano Silver at Amazon and it's no longer available...out of stock...and it's been out of stock for some time. The one we bought was 20ppm and 16.5 ounces. Last I paid was $9.95 a bottle. I didn't really care about it's purity since we were using it a cap full at a time in a gallon of distilled water. What I see now is half the potency and twice/three times the price.

What have you guys been buying recently to fight off the plume mold?

@CigSid @BlindedByScience

I’ve noticed it has been out of stock for about eight months now. Not sure what happened and I’m about out myself. Funny you ahould mention this because I was wondering recently what my next move was going to be for substitute.

I was thinking about this one here.

I’ve noticed it has been out of stock for about eight months now. Not sure what happened and I’m about out myself. Funny you should mention this because I was wondering recently what my next move was going to be for substitute.

I was thinking about this one here.
LMAO! I was just going to post that same one on eBay!!

John, I think I'm pulling the trigger on it now. In my reading...they mention buying it in dark glass bottles, so this one fits the bill for our purposes. My most recent bottle lasted 3 years and still has enough to treat one more gallon of distilled waters...maybe two.

Lol! I guess you gave me the push I needed then. I need to get it done. Winters coming! Won’t be long before I’m going through distilled water at a faster pace. When I said I’m about out, I meant I have no nano silver and about a 1/3 gallon of treated distilled water left. 😉

Lol! I guess you gave me the push I needed then. I need to get it done. Winters coming! Won’t be long before I’m going through distilled water at a faster pace. When I said I’m about out, I meant I have no nano silver and about a 1/3 gallon of treated distilled water left. 😉
I just bought it...I've already invested way too much time into this stuff!! 🙄

First of all, if it’s real nano silver, it takes a long time to make, and should cost around $50 an 8 oz bottle, if it’s less, they are using chemicals to make colloidal silver, and should not be used with your distilled water. I make my own, using double distilled water (0ppm) and .9999 silver, and use 45,000 volts to make the particles as tiny as possible. I will be happy to make some for everyone... I don’t trust any of the silver on the market right now.
If I charged for my time, it’s $3000 a bottle (8 oz)
But for my brothers, $20 (8 oz) $35 16 oz)
At 20ppm you only need 1 oz per gallon of distilled water.
Please pm me

You can goggle how to make it. Fairly simple.

Of course the price of silver is going up.

Like I said, if it fairly simple, it is Colloidal silver (large chunks that are not very efficient), and you never want to use that on your face, eyes and skin (which you can with my process) we use this instead of hand sanitizer...

Heh! One thing I know for certain about Bill..... If he’s into something, he totally geeks out on it. I’m sure any nano silver he makes is way better than anything you’ll see someone make on a how to YouTube video.

That is really cool!!!!

Screen-Shot-2020-08-17-at-07.38.14.png