• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What if all the world were a cigar bar?

HumiDork

I'm putting together some one liners for a blog article I'm writing: What if all the world were a cigar bar? It never ceases to amaze me how cigar enthusiasts treat each other.

Complete strangers send each other gifts worth a great deal, just for the satisfaction of seeing them enjoy it!

Arguments and debates at B&Ms are almost always incredibly respectful of the other person's opinion.

No one is looked down upon for what they smoke, whether it costs $1 or $100, because "it's all about personal preference".

Camaraderie, brotherhood, respect, and mutual support is extended to anyone that walks into the store.

People of all races, professions, and walks of life - from doctors and lawyers to construction workers and field hands - all sit together and talk as equals.

I'm curious, what do you think the world would be like if everyone acted like they were in a cigar B&M? I'll cite your comments in the blog article.