• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What is your favorite season

greeneyedmonster

What is your favorite season of the year to enjoy cigars?

Mine would be the fall/autumn. It has something to do with the cool crisp air and the smell of the leaf's on the ground.

Same here, a soft crisp breeze and all the trees turning to red and yellow.

Mine is also fall/autumn. But here in the desert, there are no leaves turning and falling, just temps dropping from the 110's to the 70's. Then it's tiki torches, outdoor fires and cigar celebrations. Accompaniments by: a nice roasted organic blend of coffee, or snifter of Remy. Come on fall!

For sure fall/autumn. Trees turning colors, duck hunting, duck hunting, duck hunting, and fall golf isn't so bad either.

Fall - cool enough to wear long sleeves/sweatshirt and shorts.

Considering I haven't been smoking cigars for a full year, I'll have to just go with the few season's I've been smoking. For me, to this point, it's been early summer right during sunset. Finally shedding all of the stress of the school year, sitting out on my deck with a smoke and some pepsi, great way to unwind.

Football season! :)

Actually all of fall is good with me, it's just too damn short up here. Summer is pretty good, but I love the smell of a crisp fall day especially when accompanied by a cigar.

Spring then Fall....anytime besides the extreme cold and heat :thumbs:

Fall because when you live in South Texas you are so ready for a break from the heat of Summer. Plus it's hunting season.

Gotta go with fall, it's perfect for the weather, my birthday is in there right before Halloween and nothing is too warm or too cold and it rarely rains like in spring. Just splendid.