• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Mixed Drink Are You Enjoying Today!

Wish I went with one instead of having a beer before dinner tonight. How’s the bite on that ginger beer?
There is a lot of honey or thickness. Not positive if its the limoncello, bitters or the gender beer. I'd certainly make it again, maybe experiment with different ginger beers

There is a lot of honey or thickness. Not positive if its the limoncello, bitters or the gender beer. I'd certainly make it again, maybe experiment with different ginger beers
That’s the limoncello, but I was asking about the bite on the Brickway Ginger Beer.

Try the drink without the limoncello, or cut it back and see how you like it. It’s easy to over do.

That’s the limoncello, but I was asking about the bite on the Brickway Ginger Beer.

Try the drink without the limoncello, or cut it back and see how you like it. It’s easy to over do.
Do you have Safeway/Albertsons there?

The Brickway Ginger Beer is a local company. There wasn't a lot of bite to it. I would say its almost to blan.