• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Mixed Drink Are You Enjoying Today!

jfields

Where did all my money go?
Wasn’t sure whether to put this in the whiskey, rum, etc. thread, so opted to start this thread.

Rye & Ginger 2.0 is very refreshing and you have to be careful because they go down so easy. @britishfields and I fell in love with these on our recent adventure to Canada Niagara Falls. We both went to the ABC store to get the ingredients same day on our return home.

1 oz of Canadian Whisky like Crown Royal or Canadian Club
1 oz of Ginger Liquer
1/2 oz of Limoncello (optional)
A few dashes of Angostura Bitters
Squeeze the juice of a lime wedge into a glass of ice

Top with Ginger Beer. Gosling comes to mind, but my favorite is Fever Tree. It has a nice spicy bite. Stir and enjoy!

Post here if you try it and let me know what you thought. I’d love to know. 😎

B34B1798-88E7-4F62-87B0-332771B2BC85.jpeg8D7894B5-8250-413E-8065-DA49194BFD4A.jpeg6374D9BD-1653-4EA8-BEF3-802F48520C74.jpeg

Attachments

• 4F9615D1-9658-41BE-A5E1-602141D4D253.jpeg
    4F9615D1-9658-41BE-A5E1-602141D4D253.jpeg
    161.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 6039B3B4-84D1-4534-84A5-58CBB123845A.jpeg
    6039B3B4-84D1-4534-84A5-58CBB123845A.jpeg
    121.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Wasn’t sure whether to put this in the whiskey, rum, etc. thread, so opted to start this thread.

Rye & Ginger 2.0 is very refreshing and you have to be careful because they go down so easy. @britishfields and I fell in love with these on our recent adventure to Canada Niagara Falls. We both went to the ABC store to get the ingredients same day on our return home.

1 oz of Canadian Whisky like Crown Royal or Canadian Club
1 oz of Ginger Liquer
1/2 oz of Limoncello (optional)
A few dashes of Angostura Bitters
Squeeze the juice of a lime wedge into a glass of ice

Top with Ginger Beer. Gosling comes to mind, but my favorite is Fever Tree. It has a nice spicy bite. Stir and enjoy!

Post here if you try it and let me know what you thought. I’d love to know. 😎

View attachment 55604View attachment 55605View attachment 55606
I drink a lot of ginger beer since I quit drinking. This is my favorite, the ginger is REALLY strong.

1652652290387.png

Can also never go wrong with Vernors!

Deep Eddy Ruby Red (Grapefruit) Vodka with a sprig of Rosemary over ice. Happy hour at the shore yesterday afternoon.
View attachment 55785View attachment 55786
That sounds really nice! I love grapefruit juice. What’s in it? Just ruby red and vodka (besides the rosemary)?

Ounce, ounce and a half of vodka topped with juice? I’d like to try my hand at making one. 😉

That sounds really nice! I love grapefruit juice. What’s in it? Just ruby red and vodka (besides the rosemary)?

Ounce, ounce and a half of vodka topped with juice? I’d like to try my hand at making one. 😉
Deep Eddy Ruby Red Vodka, spring of Rosemary……ice……when I’m serving on the patio I stir the vodka in ice and serve straight up in a chilled martini glass laying the spring of Rosemary across the top. I’ve also muddled the Rosemary but you have to be careful because its strong enough that it tends to take ove the drink.

Deep Eddy Ruby Red Vodka, spring of Rosemary……ice……when I’m serving on the patio I stir the vodka in ice and serve straight up in a chilled martini glass laying the spring of Rosemary across the top. I’ve also muddled the Rosemary but you have to be careful because its strong enough that it tends to take ove the drink.
Ah! Had to google that. We don’t have it around here. I thought Deep Eddy was the name of the drink, and you were just mixing vodka with some brand of ruby red grapefruit juice.

Seriously though…. What is the recipe? Ratio of lime, water, and tequila? Want to try my hand at those… 🙂
The way I had it was just a slice a lime in a 12oz Topo and you drink what’s in the neck then you pour a shot of tequila in the bottle. That’s it

Bourbon and Orange

3 parts Bourbon (Bulleit, today)
1 part Grand Marnier
Slice of Orange
Squeeze of orange, to taste.