• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What would you celebrate with

CBoukal

Impeached Staff Member
So I was just thinking, if a friend called and said "Hey man I am able to get out of the house and come over to have a smoke with you, what should I grab us to drink" What would it be. $150 cap and has to be available to go to the store to get.

So I was just thinking, if a friend called and said "Hey man I am able to get out of the house and come over to have a smoke with you, what should I grab us to drink" What would it be. $150 cap and has to be available to go to the store to get.

It would have to be something from one of the local breweries, preferably something dark. I can't drink an IPA and have a cigar. If it was something stronger, I'd go grab a bottle of Buffalo Trace or SR Weller.

I'm not sure, but if your buying a $150 bottle when is the get together? 🙃
You get up here, I'll handle the cigars and booze.

I was more curious what guys walk by in stores and think..... Man I want to buy that but I don't really want to spend $150 right now.

What about Booker's, it has the cool wood case that it comes in... Makes it look like it's worth twice as much and it's good...

Bowmore 15 is well within your price range....spend the rest on a couple of Cohiba's!

New to cigars...not so much to spirits. I’m really enjoying pairing Ryes with sticks with spice.

Col. EH Taylor
Old Forester
Whistlepig
Woodford

AF Hemingway (though others might give better advice on cigars)

EH is really hard to to find hear me, the others are good picks. I have not been impressed with Whistlepig.

You get up here, I'll handle the cigars and booze.

I was more curious what guys walk by in stores and think..... Man I want to buy that but I don't really want to spend $150 right now.

Who are these guys with self restraint? I am equally intrigued and suspicious of said guys.

EH is really hard to to find hear me, the others are good picks. I have not been impressed with Whistlepig.

IMO the 10 year suits my palate the best. I have a bottle of 12 year now that I’m offering to fiends when they come over. Ha. I say revisit the 10...worst case you are still not a fan and ship it to me. You come out a winner knowing full well it’s not for you. You’re welcome!

IMO the 10 year suits my palate the best. I have a bottle of 12 year now that I’m offering to fiends when they come over. Ha. I say revisit the 10...worst case you are still not a fan and ship it to me. You come out a winner knowing full well it’s not for you. You’re welcome!
When I come up do you think you could have a really good barrel aged stout?

If it’s bourbons go for Jefferson’s Ocean aged at sea They sell it at Spirit World.
For scotch Glenfidich 18