• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whatcha gonna smoke tomorrow?

other1

Cigarpassaholic. Mmm.. cigarpassahol.
Lets keep this non partisan and friendly...

I think our recent experiment has shown lots of us are interested in politics. I suspect lots of us will be glued to the TV tomorrow night watching the returns.

So, whatcha gonna smoke?

I think I'll break out a Cohiba DC EL. Could be a long night. :)

None of your business :p

J/K I probably won't torch one tomorrow so I'm doing it today: Vegas Robaina Unicos 03' :D

Depends who wins.

Either an Estupendos or some cigarettes... ;)

I will be smiking my OPUS x fuente fuent.. I want to see what all the hoopla about this cigar is..

I will probably smoke a Sancho Panza Double maduro..tonite. :D

Devin Cole said:
Depends who wins.

Either an Estupendos or some cigarettes... ;)
If the wrong guy wins you can send that Estupendos to me. :D

An LGC Wavell Maddy for Breakfast, a CAO MX2 Robusto for Dinner, and a CAO Brazilia Gol! for that late night snack!

Bush by 9 points + :thumbs:

(and God forbid Kerry wins - I'll break out the glass topped cohibas my brother in law brought back from their cruise :0 ).

M. Gipson

Padron 1926 #1 no matter who takes it. I would say may the better man win but then you'd accuse me of being a liberal. ;)

If my buddy from Texas wins, I will probably light up a Cohiba Esplindido.

If the French Candidate wins, I will probably smoke everything in my humidors to signify everything going up in smoke. LOL

HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

STEVE

Where the heck have you been??? I thought we might have lost you! Horray, Steve!!!

When Bush wins, I'm gonna smoke the best I got! AN old Davi. I believe! ;)

If by chance/curse Kerry wins, I ain't smokin'! I'll be TOO sick to deal with it. Not to mention I'll be workin' anyway! :angry:

Oh well, we'll see!

Floyd T. :sign:

Well seeing that we will more than likely not know the winner till Veeeeeeeeeeeeeery late in the evening I will be huddled in my garage watching MSNBC with a Diplomaticos #2 to start the evening and a CoRo to end the evening.

Interesting enough their could actually be a tie in the electoral vote. It takes 270 to win and theoretically it could end up being 269 to 269. Somewhat slim chance that it will happen but it can.

Now lets see who knows their stuff. How is the presidency decided should this happen? :)

Supreme court, right? That seems right for some reason.

Actually, I heard some info on this. If there is a tie, then the Congress will decide who the president will be, and therefore we can assume that Bush will win it as there is a Republican majority in the House. But, the Senate will decide the Vice President, and it can be assumed that Edwards will be selected the Vice President with the Democratic majority in the Senate. Therefore, we could actually see President Bush and Vice President Edwards in the end. You think there will be any gridlock if that happens?

I also heard that there is only about a 3.5% chance in a tie occuring, with the current states that are considered "swing" states, throwing out the obvious Mass and Texas and other states.

Very interesting situation to watch over the next few weeks, as I am sure it will take alot of time for this to be decided.

For what it's worth, if Bush is elected in the end, I will be smoking a Camacho with the Texas Flag on the band that I picked up in a box pass. I haven't seen one like it, and I have been holding it for the election.

ALostTexan

Wildcard said:
Supreme court, right? That seems right for some reason.
But with Renquist on injured reserve the SC could have a tie! This could take more than one cigar. It could take more than one box.
cigar.gif

ALostTexan said:
there is a Republican majority in the House...

with the Democratic majority in the Senate.
I believe the numbers are that the Reps hold both houses of Congress..I believe the Senate is 51-Rep, 48-Dems, and 1-Independent Liberal...

I plan to smoke a CAO Italia, my new favorite domestic and possibly my last CoRo (need to get more!!!!) if things go well/Kerry loses.... :D :D :D

lucasbuck said:
SLR DC :love:
SLR DC for me too ;)

It's not going to be along night, it will all be over when the "key precincts" in Ohio and Florida report their results.

Mark my words, the National networks will have this thing called by 9:40 p.m. Eastern time ;)

I won't be in front of the TV. I'll be in Woodstock, CT at our campaign headquarters for my friend Mike Alberts who I hope will win tomorrow. He's running for a State Rep. seat in a district near me. Then, if I get good news from my friend Lynda, I may take a trip out to Winsted (an hour and a half :0 ) and join her victory party.