• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whatcha Smokin' Lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.

djm

shadow: "Nothing wrong with an Excalibur d. Had an Excalibur #1 Maduro this morning. "oh i wasn't saying there's anything wrong with them, i like them a lot and usually have a bunch laying around. i was just saying with the holidays over i had to stop setting fire to the more uncommon smokes and start smoking the usuals again. i'm sure not calling them yardwork smokes by any means.

Enjoying a Quai Gran Corona, with some Fuente coffee on this fine morning. Happy smoking to all!

Very good, thanks for asking. I like the Estate blend, but the Family blend is also good. One of my favorite brands.

Smoked a very nice VR Unicos on the way to work yesterday, and may smoke a RyJ Exceptionales today!!

I just bought 2 boxes of A. Fuente 858 Sungrowns. I wish they were going to be produced in higher quantities, but it looks like they will be a limited release. These are so good I have made them my temporary everyday smoke, replacing the maduro 858's that I truely love.

I have to concur with OpusxXx on the sungrowns. Great smoke, especially for the price.

Smoking a Sancho Panza torpedo, a great cigar but is very powerful.A great after dinner cigar.

I'm on my way to smoke my first Ashton VSG. (Thanks mystery
man from the solstice chat!) This should be a good cigar
to break in my new Xikar.

that's one i hope to pick up one of these days. went with another excalibur today, maduro #2.

ERDM Rectangulares. Really good cigar. Medium flavor, full body, brought to mind a good mocha java with just a little citrusy tingle on the tongue. Definitely a keeper.

Good morning everyone,I'm new to the board, and to cigars...a pal from ASC suggested I check you guys out...but this morning (before work) I had a La Gloria wavell maduro....another suggestion from a friend....of course, he also told me that I need to age it for 6 months before smoking it, but I'm new to this, so instant gratification is going to have to suffice for a little while.Matt

Been tearing up the Padron Anniv Maduros lately.....finally not a problem to find!

Getting ready to spark a Luci (from a box my wife got me for Xmas, whatta wife), and watch some football...

I also have a great wife, for xmas I got a &#3650 gift cert. for the local cigar shop. I like mild-mediums , corona-torps,what do you guy/gals recomend ??

welcome aboard matt! yesterday had a RyJ vintage III & an ashton cabinet beli. today an HdM excalibur prensado oscuro and currently looking for something else to finish watching the eagles/giants game. yeah rob, i've been finding them pretty easily too lately.

Smoking a San Cristobal El Principe right now. My favorite little cigar of the week. I prefer them to the larger sizes of the line, as they have a richer taste to my palate. IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.