• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whatever Happened to....

Tall Paul

"insecure little bitch"
The morning radio show I listen to and some of you may have heard it in my area they brought up the topic of "Whatever Happened Too..." There was a lot of great ones that people brought up. So I ask you guys and gals?

Whatever Happened too.... ?

- Pepsi Clear
- Taco Bell chili cheese burrito
- Balloon Boy and his family

These are mine what are your?

Not so much looking for the answer as to where they went or why they’re gone. Just some of the items and people that are no longer around and just disappeared.

Have Fun with this. :thumbs:

Paul

Taco Bell just came out with Dorito's shells for their taco's, so I forgive them for the chili cheese burrito transgression....... :p

They still have the chilli-cheese burritos here in the Denver metro area

1. SMURF-BERRY CRUNCH cereal
2. Strawberry HoneyCombs cereal
3. ALF
4. Winnie Cooper

1. Grapenut O's
2. M*A*S*H
3. Gas prices
4. The old Taco Bell meat (The tasty stuff)

Kona, those were not chicken.

Mine are:
The Snapple Lady
Whatchumacallit candy bar

Felix the cat....Always a great show, and kids would love it. Imagination is something we should encourage in our children.

Integrity and decency......In another life I was taught that if you have to say "I'm only kidding" you have stepped over the line from graciousness to rudeness. i.e., Being a disgrace.

Tenacity....I fear that the digital age has sped up aspects of our lives so much, that anything taking more than a few seconds elicits cursing and throwing up of the hands.

Pride of work.....I manage an Engineering group. We have an enviable reputation of excellence. Our biggest edge over our competitors is that I have carefully selected and retained people who, in part, take pride in their work. When I am asked to review the work of other corporations, the lack of attention to detail, accuracy, understandability, etc. is alarmingly poor. There has been a serious degradation of quality over the years. Add forced obsolescence to the mix, and you have increased the need for landfills exponentially.

The old funny cartoons such as:

Heckle and Jeckle
Woody Woodpecker
Tom & Jerry

Oh yeah and that "Where's the beef" old lady from Wendys