• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats the best Petit Corona ?

jepe

I recently came to a conclusion that this is a great size for a cigar,not too small and and too big.
I smoked Monte no.4 -going through a 09 box atm,not that good...
I smoked Dip#4-really enjoyed it,although it had some burning issues.

I have a PLPC in mind,what else do you recommend?

How are the RyJ PC ?

Of the PC format, the PLPC is my favorite. The Punch RS12 is great too if you can find them. The RGPC is a good choice also.

I know it's not a true PC, but the Trinidad Reyes are damn good.

My choice in the PC category is the H. Upmann. They have had the perfect compliment of flavors for a balanced, slow-smoking mid-day treat. The R&J PC is a close second, and has been very representative of the smaller R&J rg.

Cheers
Drew P

I don’t think it’s technically a petit corona, but I really like the San Cristobal de la Habana El Principe.

Personally, the Boli PC is one of my go-to sticks. The PLPC is nice as well, but the sick period last a fair amount of time on these. After about 4-5 years of age, they're spot on.
The Trini Reyes, mentioned earlier, although not a PC, is great even off the truck IMO. I like pairing that one with a strong morning coffee.

How does the PLPC compare to the Siglo II?

Anyone interested in doing a box split on the PLPC?

How does the PLPC compare to the Siglo II?

Anyone interested in doing a box split on the PLPC?

It isn't even close...and I'm a Cohiba fan. The PLPC wins hands down.

By the way the PLPC only comes in cabs of 50, so make sure you have the space before purchasing.

I'd like to get some, but don't have the space for 50. If anyone is interested, shoot me a PM ;)

I've had two RASCCs, and both were bitter and harsh. Maybe I just had bad luck with them both.

My favorites so far have been Partagas Shorts and SCDLH Principe.

Party Shorts for me :), though the RASCC have treated me right also if they are aged 4-5 years.

Jim