• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats the oldest?

greeneyedmonster

I have about 5 each of the Arturo Fuente Rothchild marduro's, Chateau Sungrown's, and Chateau maduro's that are two months away from being 3 years old from when I purchased them.

I cant wait to break into them.

I have an original release Anejo 49, I also have a bunch of other really old Fuentes, some 10 year old cubans, nothing too old.

A couple from the 30's/40's...I've smoked their twins, and probably will just hold onto them as historic curios. Most of what I own is from within the last ten years, with '06 and '07 well represented.

Oldest for me is 1922 Drei Drunde Perfecto

Maybe one day I will smoke them.....

Some from the twenties, fifties, sixties, eightes, early nineties, and early 2000's. Guess I'm lucky.

The oldest in my humi is from Mr. Lucky there who just posted before me. I was lucky enough to win a contest and become the caretaker of a 1998 ISOM HdM Churchill. I've been so very tempted on numerous occasions to torch it...but haven't been able to bring myself to do it yet....YET!

About 90 days, but I think some of those have aged tobacco in them. :whistling:

I have some Pinar 1958 Serie B Rothschild's :sign:

Does that count? :laugh:

I was gifted an ISOM or 2 from 1998 a while back, other than that is a 2001...

Smoked one, am saving the others for a bit.

My oldest are a handful of 92s, followed by some 98s.

I don't have but a few older CC's...a couple 97 Siglo IVs, 98 BBFs, and 99 Party Lonsdales

I'm a terrible person and light up HTF cigars and aged sticks first chance I get. ATM my oldest is from 01'.

Since I am relatively new and purchased my humidor about a year ago, the oldest cigars will be one year old on Friday. I initially stocked it with 35 cigars (7 fivers) and still have about 10 of them left.

10 year old Jaun Lopez recieved in trade, followed by PSD 4 from 2003ish

1975, the older, pre-embargo cigars were tragiclly destroyed in a series of small fires.

1975, the older, pre-embargo cigars were tragiclly destroyed in a series of small fires.

I'm pretty sure I'm in the same boat...

I got a stick from a D/FW BOTL before I came out here that is from around the mid-70's....

It still feels perfect but I don't want to smoke it...

I have a Clear Havana Figurado from the '20's that I got in a trade from a great BoTL in a trade here. Too scared to fire it up yet. Other than that, it's a Monte Tubo from '74 which also came from a great Brother here.

La Corona from 1991 courtesy of a very generous BOTL on this board. Oldest I've ever smoked is a Padron from the 60s, courtesy of a very generous bald dude from this board.