• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's up everyone?

I know I have been MIA for quite some time now, but recently have been getting back online more and have been lurking a bunch lately...figured I would speak up and see how everyone is doing.

Spring time is upon us and its starting to get nice around here, I need to get back at it and smoke a few. I hope everyone is doing well, I have been good, just living the married with children lifestyle. I followed thru on the rugby as well...some of you may remember me talking about it a while back. I've been playing for our local Div 3 league and having a great time with it. We are undefeated so far and have a spot in the playoffs.

I'm off to the buy/sell/trade section! My stash has seen better days and I need to see if there are any goodies avail for spring!

E :thumbs:

Well, Eric, as long as you're still smokin"

Jerky
Jerky
Jerky
Jerky
Jerky
Jerky
Jerky
Jerky

Hey Erick, How ya been? How's the restaurant biz going? You headed to the track any time soon?

By the way,

Jerky!

Hey there, Erick. Glad to hear you're alive and well. :)

Welcome back Erick, glad to hear things are going good for you and all...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

See, you come back and all the vultures come swooping in.

So are you going to hook a brother up or what? :p