• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your best cigar this year?

4cbln3

WTF are skin tags?!
I managed to score some great smokes this year and I thought "what is MY best cigar I've lit that if I had to smoke it everyday as a go to cigar for the rest of the year, what would it be?"

I feel that my best cigar this year has got to be the AF 858 sungrown. It has a taste I just love to smoke and I can't seem to get enough of them. :) I know your opinion will differ than mine and that's what makes this question interesting to me.
A Cohiba maduro and the Lost City Robusto came in really close but I gave the nod to the AF sungrown.

What's your years' best smoke you could line up a months supply and smoke yourself to happiness?

My years best smoke was sitting in a bar in downtown DC with John Fields and his lovely wife. Best PMMs we've ever shared.

Smoking an Ashton ESG on the second floor balcony of my eastward facing hotel room on the beach in Queensland, Australia. A divine cigar with a superb view.

For me it's the La Riqueza DC. Awesome every time. But I haven't tried an AF Sungrown yet, so who knows? =)

The ISOM Davi #1 that I smoked in Jan was tasty, but just didn't compare to the birth of my daughter.

Padron 1964 Anniversario natural, absolutely delicious!

The Lost City robusto trumped everything else I smoked this year for me, and I've smoked a LOT of good cigars, including every last vitola of GOF . . . the GOF Carlito pyramide was a real close second.

My "go-to" all year, though, has been the San Cristobal Fabuloso. I just never get tired of 'em. :love:

~Boar

With Michigan banning smoking in most business this past year, I met with 4 of my cigar smoking buddies last night at a local cigar bar and was gifted a Padron 80th, it was the bestest.

That's a tough one Dave.

Probably my trusty Padron 1926 no 6. Everytime I smoke one of these, I wonder why I bother with so many other smokes.

Best new Cigar I tried was probably the Casa Fernandez Aganorsa Leaf.

Hmmm this one has me thinking. I have had some great cigars this year for different occasions. For the company probably an opus maddie xxx with moki/gordo/E/Jfk in Vegas. For celebration the dunhill cab I had to celebrate the birth of my 2nd son. For best new smoke definitely the hemi sig SG, I can't get enough of them.

The Lost City robusto trumped everything else I smoked this year for me, and I've smoked a LOT of good cigars, including every last vitola of GOF . . . the GOF Carlito pyramide was a real close second.

My "go-to" all year, though, has been the San Cristobal Fabuloso. I just never get tired of 'em. :love:

~Boar

Similar to Boar - mine was the Forbidden X Lost City Lancero. Simply amazing smoke.

John

Best cigar that I smoked all year: Partagas series C No. 1

Best 2010 Cigar: Padron 1926 #1

That's a tough one Dave.

Probably my trusty Padron 1926 no 6. Everytime I smoke one of these, I wonder why I bother with so many other smokes.

Best new Cigar I tried was probably the Casa Fernandez Aganorsa Leaf.

I have a 10 box of Padron #6 Maddies on the way! :)

Haven't tried the Casa Fernandez Aganorsa Leaf yet. I loved the EP Carrillo Core Line, though. There aren't enough old school cigars like this coming out lately. Creamy with great tobacco flavors and just hints of spice. Too many spicy cigars out there, IMO. I like them but variety IS the spice! ;)

Steve

Padron 46's....natural or maduro, doesn't matter much. Probably the natural wrapper, if I had to choose.....:love:

70s Montecristo No. 4 I'd have to say, sticks out in my mind quite well. But, a ton of excellent smokes all year long.

Best cigar yesterday. Best cigar today, Best cigar tomorrow. H. Upman Sir Winston.

Doc.

There have been so many great cigars this past year I have shared or experienced but if I have to choose a GO to cigar the only thing that keeps coming to mind is PADRON. Anything in the upper end of the line in maduro.

Brian

Best cigar yesterday. Best cigar today, Best cigar tomorrow. H. Upman Sir Winston.

Doc.

Hard to argue with that, as it is one of the best cigars out there.

My best cigar this year was the old Pepin blend Padilla 1932. I would love to get my hands on a couple of boxes of those or the Miami's that he blended.