• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Where I smoke

anvil

Distant Member
This is where I walk to for a Pipe or a Cigar.
Its 5 mins easy stroll from my Apartment at the end of my street. Its called Cherry grove.
The Ongarue river meets the Whanganui river at this point. I love it here it is so peaceful.

Enjoy mates.

DSC00461.jpg

DSC00462.jpg

DSC00459.jpg

DSC00463.jpg

Hard to believe its so close to my Home.
Ive traveled a lot over the years and I reckon this is the best place to live.
Im so happy to be home.

That's some beautiful stuff. Not only does it look like a great place to have a smoke, it looks like a nice place to take a fly rod!

Nice Dave!

Good to see you happy. How's the Uncle?

ETA:

I missed the thread about your Uncle's passing recently.

Please accept my condolences on his passing, and my apologies.

Very cool place brother, thanks for sharing the pics....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

That is really beautiful. Give me a cigar and a fly rod and leave me alone for the day.

Nice Dave!

Good to see you happy. How's the Uncle?

ETA:

I missed the thread about your Uncle's passing recently.

Please accept my condolences on his passing, and my apologies.

Hey Bro.
Thanks,
Today is his funeral. I get to lead the procession in his car so I feel pretty honored. It gonna be a big one for this town, the Cops are closing most of the side roads for it. All the Hotels and Motels are full. Its too big to be held in any of the Churches here so we will be in the local Returned Service Clubrooms. So tonight I will be getting drunk.

Dave, what a beautiful place to catch your thoughts and watch life go by! I'd be sitting on one of those big rocks with my fat ass and a cigar in my mouth, feet cruising in the water!

Looks like you are missing a bridge.

freezing cold here. Those pic's make me feel warm.

That looks like a fantastic spot to have a good smoke, gosh how i miss idaho's beauty

Sorry to here about your uncle , life sucks some times. BTW those pics remind me of a few places around here ( Ballarat ) it truly is gods country,except for the cold.

That is a beautiful place to enjoy a smoke, and collect your thoughts.

I wish I had somewhere that nice to smoke...

Wow! So beautiful. I look forward to when I can retire to an area like that an just spend my time exploring the hills and mountains.