• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Which Air Purifier to Get?

Rope a Dope

Trying to put together a budget friendly man cave in my house that's half office, half smoking room for when it's way too hot and humid out or cold. For purification I was looking at the Rabbit Air system and was wondering if anyone has experience with the A2 and the A3. I'm curious to know if the A3 is worth shelling out the extra cigar money for.

I am really close to getting the A3 for my garage for the winter.

Thank you for your entry! Enclosed is a discount code for $30 off any air purifiers on www.rabbitair.com. Expires Sept 2nd, 2022. Discount cannot be combined with any other promotions.​
Discount code: RMCF22

Thank you for the code! That's great timing.

Curious though, why the A3 over the A2?

I misspoke, sorry was doing 3 things at once. I am getting the A2. If I am remembering correctly they are discontinuing the SPA700A and its being replaced by the SPA780A.

I still wonder if it's worth it to upgrade to the A3 or not. That's $150 difference.

Sounds like you know what you want but I have had good luck with my Ozone machine.

People get worked up about ozone because in extreme concentrations it is unhealthy. But in light concentrations it is fine. Too much water will kill you too but its pretty good for you.

Mine cleans my man cave overnight and smells fresh as the great outdoors.

Sounds like you know what you want but I have had good luck with my Ozone machine.

People get worked up about ozone because in extreme concentrations it is unhealthy. But in light concentrations it is fine. Too much water will kill you too but its pretty good for you.

Mine cleans my man cave overnight and smells fresh as the great outdoors.
Oh yeah, my buddy uses that when he cleans out old cars before restoring them. I didn't even think of that. It will surely get rid of the smell, but will it filter out the smoke as you're smoking? It's so much smaller in comparison.

Oh yeah, my buddy uses that when he cleans out old cars before restoring them. I didn't even think of that. It will surely get rid of the smell, but will it filter out the smoke as you're smoking? It's so much smaller in comparison.
The rep said to get the "odor" filter and will. I don't have one, just going on what he is saying.

I occasionally turn it on while I'm smoking if there's more than one of us in the man cave.

I have an exhaust fan in a window with an opening for fresh air as well, while we are smoking.

Last year, I bought a $100 purifier for my cave.
It gets rid of cigar smoke and aromas in 15 minutes.
Levoit Air Purifier on Amazon.

What's your sqft in there? Can it keep up with a single cigar being smoked.. or is one what takes 15mins to clear? I'm trying to clear 6-700sqft with up to 5 sticks going at once.. but in real time. A little haze is fine, I just don't want to sit in a cloud for 4+ hrs..

What's your sqft in there? Can it keep up with a single cigar being smoked.. or is one what takes 15mins to clear? I'm trying to clear 6-700sqft with up to 5 sticks going at once.. but in real time. A little haze is fine, I just don't want to sit in a cloud for 4+ hrs..
I don't have one but the A2 is rated over 700 sq ft and the A3 is over 800 if I am remembering correctly

It's small. 225 sq ft (15' x 15'). We have one in the living room as well. It takes 15 minutes to clear once I finish a cigar. But then fresh as a daisy. And I must replace the filter ($30) every 3 months.