• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

While the wife's away.....

Greggj77

SO the wife is out of town until friday. Which got my wheels turning, never a good thing, :)

Instead of heading to my back porch. I was thinking about having a stick in the house tonight watching the Sox pound the Rockies from my recliner. This seems to be the perfect crime, given propper aeration tonight will, or should, all noticeably signs of smoke be gone by friday? I have never smoked in the house before how long does it usually take for the smell to dissipate, I know it is about 3 days in my car but and thinking that a house should be much less time given the additional area.

So, is this the perfect crime? am I in the clear or will she detect the smoke and give me a ration of sh*t?

So whats the verdict?

I don't know how good your wife's sense of smell is, but for me, I always get caught, whether its smoking in the car or smoking at home.

SO the wife is out of town until friday. Which got my wheels turning, never a good thing, :)

Instead of heading to my back porch. I was thinking about having a stick in the house tonight watching the Sox pound the Rockies from my recliner. This seems to be the perfect crime, given propper aeration tonight will, or should, all noticeably signs of smoke be gone by friday? I have never smoked in the house before how long does it usually take for the smell to dissipate, I know it is about 3 days in my car but and thinking that a house should be much less time given the additional area.

So, is this the perfect crime? am I in the clear or will she detect the smoke and give me a ration of sh*t?

So whats the verdict?
She will probably smell it...

If it was my wife... who has the "nose" of a blood hound (just not as wet)... I wouldn't do it if I had a year to air it out.
...unless you own a fireplace... and decide to test it this week. ;)
Burning a fire in the fireplace will, like coffee... confuse the dope dogs. :D

C&G... have used this ruse before.

I'd suggest going to the nearest sports bar and enjoying a few beers along w/ the cigar, all while watching the Rockies win.

I wouldn't count on the smell being gone, unless you have nothing but hardwood floors, wood or leather furniture and no drapes. Even then...

Most of the local strip clubs allow smoking. That's where I hang out when the wife's out of town...... :thumbs:

B.B.S.

I wouldn't risk it and I've jumped out of perfectly good airplanes and off of a 80 ft cliff. The risk in my house would just not be worth the reward.

Your house. Smoke and enjoy.

When she returns tell her you wanted to watch the game have a smoke.

Enough said!

No kidding, Damn!!! Hardwood and Leather check but I would be sitting a few feet from the drapes and valance.

She does have a sniffer on her thats for sure, especially with cigars. She can sniff them out like fat kids smell cookies.

I thought for sure that it would be the perfect crime.

Ok, good thing I asked. looks like a sports bar it is. I invited a friend over this morning told him the plan and his wife said lizz is going to kill me when she finds out.

ALTHOUGH>>> My grandfather always told me in some cases it is better to aks forgiveness than permission.

:)

No kidding, Damn!!! Hardwood and Leather check but I would be sitting a few feet from the drapes and valance.

She does have a sniffer on her thats for sure, especially with cigars. She can sniff them out like fat kids smell cookies.

I thought for sure that it would be the perfect crime.

Ok, good thing I asked. looks like a sports bar it is. I invited a friend over this morning told him the plan and his wife said lizz is going to kill me when she finds out.

ALTHOUGH>>> My grandfather always told me in some cases it is better to aks forgiveness than permission.

:)
Perfect crime, indeed! You've already got witnesses. :laugh:

Your grandfather said in SOME cases. I'd wager to say this isn't one of those cases.

My grandfather always told me a wise man chooses his battles carefully... :)

You are already busted... She knows that you thought about it and in there eyes that is as bad as commiting the crime! lol

HAHA,

You are right.

Not to mention the fact that there is material evidence all over this board stating my willfull attempt to commit the high crime.

You are all witness's and may need to be "bombed" into silence... :-0

Just do it. Don't let your wife be a petty tyrant.

The gross absurdity of the above comments shows my age and lack of wife. :p In general, though, I know it is best not to agitate any woman.

-Mark

Absolutely not worth it. If you are asking, you already know the answer. Sorry.

Bob

this sounds like a bad idea...lets face it just cuz u cant smell it dosent me she wont... u know the majority of these guys eggin you on are just internet pimpin. When the warden comes home they are all like "yes dear" lol

TJ

Smoke with the windows open the ceiling fan on, and hit it the next day with Lysol ozone spray. If she smells anything say she must be smelling your clothes you just had a cigar :rolleyes:

Worked for me.

Keith

PS turn off your furnace or it will circulate through the whole house.