• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whiskey/bourbon shot glass

Thoughts

Forehead wrinkle king
Okay. We like the calming of the alcohols. Certain things aren’t legal down here in Mississippi yet, so with both of us (me and female wife) being in the medical field with 3 girls under the age of 8, kindly f@&$ your health opinions if you have them.

Now onto the real ones reading this post. I’m looking for a good shot glass. I’ve done the novelty shot glasses, the 50mm shot glasses, the plastic shits, the stained wannabe’s, etc. I don’t wanna break the bank, but I’m wanting a shot glass that is actually a decent one, customization helps if it’s not tooooo expensive.

Just wanting to see if you guys had any suggestions that hold shit slightly harder than water and flavored like seltzer beer, obviously.

You talking a shot glass for shooting them back, or rocks glasses for sipping, or glaincairn for uppity sipping? I have some glasses I could send you. I got so damn many my fiancee would love it if I could thin the herd.

@Thoughts Brad, I have the shotgun shot glasses, and the cowboy boot glass shot glasses, both new.

They are yours if you want them. I realize you probably want something a little more classy but these can serve a purpose as well🤠

Brad, to me a shot glass is anything you put a shot in. I know your looking for something more Sophisticated…but I’m a simple minded folk haha.

I have so many various shot glasses most are packed away. I do have some Green Bay Packers ones though..but been awhile since I’ve been able to use those :/

Brad, to me a shot glass is anything you put a shot in. I know your looking for something more Sophisticated…but I’m a simple minded folk haha.

I have so many various shot glasses most are packed away. I do have some Green Bay Packers ones though..but been awhile since I’ve been able to use those :/
I guess I’m just tired of getting semi decent or gifted shot glasses that last 3-6 months then get stained or the finish on them wears off or they shatter against the ground. I guess I’m not looking for a sophisticated one as much as a good durable one that isn’t cooking plastic.

@CigarStone i may hit you up on that if I can’t find something I like. Of course there will be a trade involved if we do but I appreciate that buddy.

Just added info, I have sipping bourbons/whiskey that is not shot. And then I have shooting whiskey

I guess I’m just tired of getting semi decent or gifted shot glasses that last 3-6 months then get stained or the finish on them wears off or they shatter against the ground. I guess I’m not looking for a sophisticated one as much as a good durable one that isn’t cooking plastic.

@CigarStone i may hit you up on that if I can’t find something I like. Of course there will be a trade involved if we do but I appreciate that buddy.

Just added info, I have sipping bourbons/whiskey that is not shot. And then I have shooting whiskey
Let me know if Brad, they are both at my cabin and I will grab them the next time I go down there.

My son found some shot glasses that I like at his Camp. They are tiny little mason jars that hold about 2 1/2 oz and they are red.

There's something called a distillers cup that master distillers use in the making of whiskey. They are working cups and designed for use in work environments. Not to classy but definitely tough.

I own a really great shot glass made of wood that holds up to abuse. It's one I travel with everywhere.

I'll send over some pics.