• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who said this...

Allofus123

Here ducky, ducky, ducky!
I've got a friend on this board that has always had a way with words. I've been reminiscing some of the older threads and ran across this..... god those were good times.

"Thanks folks. I was sitting here thinking of something wise ass to say as per surfer dudes request and it occured to me. God, 47 is really old. You know you're old when you're trying to think of things that you can still do that you used to do. And while I'm still virile, handsome, strong, clever, agile and smart... there are consequences to what you do in high school, college and the military. My hands hurt all the time, my knees are getting tricky, I have a torn rotator in my right shoulder that can't be scoped and my hearing is going south.
I will no longer climb ladders over 10 feet since my ability to bounce is gone. All night fun fests with the wife consist of a brief encounter in the shower (with or without her) then a few beers and a cigar in front of the TV watching old movies till three A.M. I still split 3 cords of wood every year but what used to take a weekend now takes two weeks (the reason for this, I'm sure, is due to global warming which makes the wood harder and more sinewy... seriously!) I walk/run my dogs twice a day every day 2 miles at a pop.
Now you're asking yourself, "What the hell does this have to do with being old?" My reply to this is, "Not a thing." Just thought I'd make you housebound youngsters feel guilty about the sedentary lifestyles you may be leading. So... the young guys are saying, "47? God you're old", and the old guys are saying, "47? That's not so old." Let me tell you someting Old Guys, you are wrong. And to you Young Guys, here's hoping that you can reach the venerable old age of 47 with HALF the style and grace as I have. It's not like you have a choice, you have to work with what you have."

It's Clemmons. Surfer Dude gave it away.

Doc

Neal! Definitely Neal!

I remember the post. Did he finally leave Linden after selling the print shop?