• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who would like some AUTHENTIC Cuban cigars!!!

View attachment 48320
I don’t have the heart to tell the friend who picked these up for me on the beaches of Mexico that they’re…. Well…. 😏

I just said, “you shouldn’t have. No really. You SHOULDN’t have…”. 😁
Had a co-worker get me the exact same bundle. I gladly thanked them. What made me feel bad is they bought it for $45 and someone on their cruise offered them $100 to buy it off them 😵

I always thought it would be fun to stand around the guy selling those and tell everyone who expressed an interest how to tell they were fake.😆

Those guys that sell them in the harbor in Cabo are great. Every time we have gone I always mess with them when they offer to me. They know it’s crap so they get a good laugh too…then they try to sell me on some hard stuff or a fishing trip lol

I can't imagine any right thinking person taking a look at those cigars and thinking they're really worth $45. Then again - I had a very dear and good friend, thinking he was truly doing me a special favor, hand me a Cohiba Esplendido that looked very much like what's in that box. He told me the person he bought it from was a very close friend and there was no way he'd sell him a fake Cuban. The best way I educated him was to light it up - suffer through the first two puffs - and then dissect the cigar for him. It was very obvious when I pointed out to him (and he agreed) that Cohiba has NEVER has made a short filler Esplindido...

Aside from the two fake Cubans my boss gave me - box bought in Mexico, brought through customs. Said the customs officer looked at them under magnification, gave him a wink and a smile and told him he could go. He took that to mean they were authentic and the customs officer was looking the other way... yeah, right - my niece's husband offered to bring me some, they travel to Baja every winter for a month or so to whale watch :rolleyes: I told him that there was a very high probability that they'd be fakes and not to bother.

I keep checking the mailbox George and no go! Just like all trades and sales on here, timely shipping and communication are key!
I’d like to suggest the CigarPass mods ban George….