• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who would you start tonight?

Allofus123

Here ducky, ducky, ducky!
Typical RB scoring with 1 point for 10 yards rushing or passing. 2 point bonus for +100 yards. You have a 7 point lead on your opponent going into tonights game and you both have a (one) RB to play. He's playing Vernand Morency. You have a choice betweeen Travis Henry or Selvin Young. Easy decision if Henry doesn't play but lets assume he gets to start tonight.

Do you play it safe and play Denvers #2 against Green Bays #2 or do you roll the dice with Henry being able to play most of the game?

I have Henry also. I decided not to play him based on the news on Saturday about his limited practice time. With the way Shanahan platoons his backs, I think you are good on either RB. I've had situations where Henry ran for like 100 yards but Young/Sapp got the touchdowns.

Travis Henry, no doubt.

From Wikipedia: "Henry, first reported in an Denver Post article [2], reportedly has fathered nine children with nine women out of wedlock who reside in four different states."

The man has plenty of mojo to play the whole game.

-Mark

Well it looks like the question was answered already.... Henry is out tonight!

I was leaning very strongly towards starting Young. Didn't want to chance Henry not being able to play the whole game and figured even if he did Young was going to get a lot more touches regardless. Mute point now.