• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Why was my post deleted?

It's in the board rules and also in the description area of this forum. NO POLITICAL DISCUSSION. If you want to discuss the current polls, go for it. Aside from today's polling, this entire forum is political free. I removed the political forum for a reason, so please don't carry political threads into this forum.

Thanks,
Rod

Maybe we should just remove the lobby and every forum not directly related to cigars.

Whatever, I guess I can add another thing to my list.

So you're only concerned about politics? All I'm asking is there to be no political discussion, and you come back with a response of

"Maybe we should just remove the lobby and every forum not directly related to cigars."

Is politics the only thing you can discuss? You can't talk about anything else? I don't understand why you would knowingly break the board rules.

What a strange response...

Never mind. That last response was simply in anger. I still don't think my post was particularly controversial or even really about politics. It was more just general observations. It's not important, it's your playground, if I don't like the rules I'm free to take my ball and leave.

other1 said:
Maybe we should just remove the lobby and every forum not directly related to cigars.

Whatever, I guess I can add another thing to my list.
:angry:

Other, this is a cigar forum. Cigars first, everything else second. The "everything else" is based on establishing new friendships, and is based on the friendships already established. If you want to argue, take it somewhere else. Nobody wants that bull**** here.

Ironic you start with me saying you don't want arguments. This is between Rod and I and if you look at my last post I believe it is settled, so butt out.

other1 said:
Never mind. That last response was simply in anger. I still don't think my post was particularly controversial or even really about politics. It was more just general observations. It's not important, it's your playground, if I don't like the rules I'm free to take my ball and leave.
You must have hit enter just before me. Your retraction wasn't there when I started my post. Even still, I stand by my post. That politics forum only caused problems.

other1 said:
Ironic you start with me saying you don't want arguments. This is between Rod and I and if you look at my last post I believe it is settled, so butt out.
If the conversation was contained in PMs, it would be between you and Rod. But you opened it to the public by STARTING A PUBLIC THREAD.

other1 said:
And I stand by butt out.
Butt out of what? Your public thread? Are all of your threads by invitation only, or just this one? Just so I'll know.

Yes, they are all by invitation only. You aren't invited.

Rod, if you want to delete a thread please delete this one.

Seriously Other1, chill out! Don't make an ass of yourself just because you broke the rules and got called on it!

I don't have a problem with you personally, but if you're going to post that crap about taking your ball and leaving, then don't let the door hit you.........

Capeesh? :D

Now Lee, play nice :p

Seriously though, while Jason and I have butted heads a time or two, and I ain't defending him, he didn't say he WAS going to take his balls in hand :0 ...or something like that....what he said was an acknowledgement that he was free to do that if he didn't like the rules. Luckily he hasn't cause I like reading his s***. :p

It's not important, it's your playground, if I don't like the rules I'm free to take my ball and leave.

Exactly my point, if you're going to say you're leaving in public, spare us all the BS and just do it or deal with the feedback and carry on!

Leebo8-9-8 said:
Exactly my point, if you're going to say you're leaving in public, spare us all the BS and just do it or deal with the feedback and carry on!
We are just reading his post differently, I didn't read him saying he was leaving, only saying he realizes that he can if he doesn't like it. Simply semantics (sp?) I suppose. But you are right, to come in and say, "F*** ya'll, I am Leaving" is really pathetic. Or at least it was everytime I did it :lookup:

Glad I got over myself :p LOL