• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Win a FREE Ammodor ammo can cigar humidor!

ammodors

In celebration of the new year official launch of our company we are doing a giveaway on our Facebook page for a chance to win a FREE Ammodor ammo can cigar humidor!

Ammodors are humidors repurposed from military surplus metal ammunition boxes (aka "cans") lined with Spanish Cedar. They are tough enough for any outdoor adventure but still sexy enough to show off at the office. Check out our site at www.ammodors.com to learn more.

Visit our Facebook giveaway page to learn how to enter to win your own free .50 cal size Ammodor!

the50-1.jpg

the50-9.jpg

Congrats on the one year in business!

I "liked" your page, but I wasn't given the option to "share"

Congrats on the one year in business!

I "liked" your page, but I wasn't given the option to "share"

Thanks a ton.

Check out the "giveaway" page directly - you'll see the option and step-by-steps there: http://is.gd/4woClg

Good luck to all my CP brothers!

Cool!!! Just curious what do you do to rid the can of the odors before putting the SP? I made one a long time ago and lined it with SP and even made a 2nd shelf for it. It took a lot of baking soda to try and get most of the smell out.

Very cool product, thank for the contest.
One quick question, how come the inside of the top isn't lined? Is it an issue with sealing?
Ian

Cool!!! Just curious what do you do to rid the can of the odors before putting the SP? I made one a long time ago and lined it with SP and even made a 2nd shelf for it. It took a lot of baking soda to try and get most of the smell out.

I'm curious, too. All of my ammo cans have had strong odors on the inside, but they are used/milsurp.

I've had to use baking soda before but have been luckily so far and not gotten many too stinky. Usually just a good wash with dish detergent and warm water does the trick.

One quick question, how come the inside of the top isn't lined? Is it an issue with sealing?
Ian

Good question! I choose to leave the tops unlined. Most humidifiers and hygrometers are coming with magnetic backs or bases these days - so they stick right on wonderfully. Even if you need to use Velcro or doubled sided tape it works better on the metal then wood.

Not to mention there is no way to easily attach a piece to the top - you'd have to use glue or lots of tape. Less unnatural stuff the better to me.

On crome and IE I guess I'm not meant to win....LOL

Paul's won already. Contest over. :)

Just kidding! Seriously though - check this link out: http://is.gd/4woClg

Let me know if you still have problems!

Ian

Good question! I choose to leave the tops unlined. Most humidifiers and hygrometers are coming with magnetic backs or bases these days - so they stick right on wonderfully. Even if you need to use Velcro or doubled sided tape it works better on the metal then wood.

Not to mention there is no way to easily attach a piece to the top - you'd have to use glue or lots of tape. Less unnatural stuff the better to me.

It must just be my computer it still fails!

Ian

It must just be my computer it still fails!

No Paul, you just fail!

Thanks for answering our questions.
Paul you have been banned from this contest! :D
That leaves you open to win lots of stuff at the QSH.