• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wineador comes in wed. Need help.

Kxthor911

Since its not summer time and bright and sunny outside any ideas on how to get the plastic smell out.

Also I live in southwest Louisiana and I ordered a pound of 65% heartfelt beads. Need ideas on keeping humidity down at around that. So how to charge the beads.

Any other ideas or guides would be helpful. I didn't buy the shelves at the moment, I'm just going to be using boxes at the moment.

The only thing I would be able to help with would be getting the smell out.

You can use REALLY hot water and soap. Scrub the inside and let it sit open for a few days. That should get rid of a good portion of it.

I usually just wipe the inside down with soap and water, leave it sit open about a day. Once you get your smokes, beads, and some cedar (boxes and/or shelves/trays) in there, it'll be gone. I have about 1.5 lbs of 70% beads in there and the humidity pretty much stays even, occasionally spritzing some more distilled on them, but even if I forget, they seem to stay okay. I'm in PA.