• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wish me luck fellas...

davidr2340

Craft Beer Lover...
Well, tomorrow morning @ 6:30, I have a job interview.
I just turned the big 3-0 ( :0 ) in March, and I've been with my current employer since my 19th B-day (11yrs...) The new job will be a little less money to start, but after 90 days or so, I'll be close to what I'm at now. In 2-3 years, I should be making about $7-8 more per hour than what I'm at now!
Both of these jobs are good places, that I could retire from... So I won't be that upset if I don't get it. I'm just starting to get a little nervous about the interview. It's been quite a while since my last one, and the part that has me concerned is, I think there are 5 people that will be interviewing me... Why not just ONE!!!??? Ohhh wellll!!! :thumbs:

Send me some good thoughts bros!!!

6:30 am for an interview ??? I've never heard of one that early. Good luck with it though.

Best of luck to you Bro! Hope everything goes well and turns out the best for you.

Good luck Brother, take a Benadryl before you go to bed. I take one the night before every test, you will have a great night sleep. That why you will be ready to show those 5 people what you have to offer towards their company :thumbs: Good Luck!!!

I'll send ya some good thoughts bro. Good luck and remember, you're the man, you've got all of us behind you.

Best of luck to you David, knock em dead!

Wow. 5 people interviewing you. I hope that's not 5 at once - hate those gang bangs. Its been a long time since i've been on an interview myself. Just show them you want it and can do it and you'll be fine. If not them f 'em anyways. You can always come home and smoke a good one!

Change is good, go for it and good luck. If you really want it, you will get it.

Brian

Wow. 5 people interviewing you. I hope that's not 5 at once - hate those gang bangs. Its been a long time since i've been on an interview myself. Just show them you want it and can do it and you'll be fine. If not them f 'em anyways. You can always come home and smoke a good one!

Nah, bring em on! Take them on like you dare them to hire you. You'll do fine whether or not they hire you.

Be positive and brag about your talents...just don't be arrogant!

-Fetter

Good luck David - you'll do fine.

Don't sweat the 5-person interview; that's how we do it anymore and it's more common than not. It really helps to get personality out of the way; if you ended up with the one interviewer that didn't "like" you for some reason, you have four other chances to make an honest impression. It might seem like a bit of a gauntlet, but I actually think it's to your advantage.... :cool:

Be honest, look 'em in the eye, smile, and be yourself. No way to lose there..... :thumbs:

Best of luck, friend David - B.B.S.

Good luck tomorrow David. Believe that you have something to offer their organization and if they ask you if you have any questions be sure to ask something, it shows that you care about the job opening. :thumbs: